+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Relic

Thread: My last druid idea

Default My last druid idea

After this one I'll just have had enough of it. The pets can just be left if trion want.

Level 1: Summon Lesser faerie - Now has faerie healing

Level 14: Fae mark - Marks the target for protection by allowing spells related to the druid to effect them.

Level 16: Summon Greater faerie - Now has fae spores which heals the druid, pets and fae marked player for 75% of the damage done by the druids pets for 20 secs
    Level 26: Summon Satyr - The usual but lower level difference.

[B]Level 31: Summon Grand faerie - New faerie which now has fae ward which shields the druid, pets and fae marked player for 15 secs with a shield that heals them for 50% of the damage done to the player 8 times and fae infusion which fires fae bloom which is aoe and heals allies which enter it and damage enemies for 102 health every second for 20 seconds.
    Blossom faerie design yuo know, old greaer faerie but white and glowing with life.

Level 40: Summon Bogling Brawler - A bogling that focuses on melee crowd control, wild swing which does 128 damage, swing up which does 134 damage and stuns them for 3 secs, crude sweep which does 111 damage to 3 enemies and knocks them back slightly, smack down does 152 damage and snares the enemy for 10 secs and finally scream of the swamps which channels a completely disabling force into the enemies within a cone of fire for 7 seconds.

Level 48: Summon High fae - summons both the bogling brawler and grand faerie at once allowing you to have 2 pets at once, a healer and a crowd control expert.

Part 2 coming soon. Oh please like this idea...
    BRING BACK OLD THE GREATER FAERIE DESIGN! I DEMAND CAPTAIN SHORT BACK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...on-please.html The avatar is not mine! It's Johnjoseco's from deviant art! Go there! Wow, love and joy it! XD

Sword of Telara

There's only room for 4 abilities per pet. Unless it's passive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar
    Hey guys, there is a lot of speculation out there right now, I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.
    Daglar; Lead Calling Designer~10/17/12

Plane Touched

lets just make the cleric pet act like a warrior tank whilst also doing warriors dps, and healing like a cleric. then I would be happy.

Default What I would like for the Druid

Trion took away my Druid's utility.

I would like to get some awesome utility.

Something like Stoneburst brought back. But add a Interrupt to it or something.

also changing Slothful Spirit to be more effective against Warriors.

I would like my 15 second CD heal, to be AoE heal instead. and also like Shield spell to have a AoE group effect. maybe a AoE speed boost, or a AoE Heal over Time effect while active.

I simply want more utility.

also Satyr need more armor. his armor need to be buffed to Plate not Chain. Its a Melee pet with low Cleric armor, and no defensive tools and AI. so hard to keep alive in PvP.

Maybe add a AoE heal effect to Fae Leap. I would really like that.
    Last edited by tro44; 05-19-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

OP I like your ideas. keep them coming. They may even be added as a new soul or something. you never know.

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

Thanks

I thought having like 2 pets would make the druid unique and allow clerics to enjoy pve.

The bogling tanks while the high faerie does some awesome healing.

Balm of woods replaced with: Faeries union - Heals the druid, pets and fae marked target by 75% of their health over 10 seconds. (4 sec cast, 1 minute cooldown)

Forest blessing is automatic and replaced with: Fae flares - You, your pets and fae marked target launch magic flares. These flares explode in balls of light, bewildering all enemies nearby.
    BRING BACK OLD THE GREATER FAERIE DESIGN! I DEMAND CAPTAIN SHORT BACK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...on-please.html The avatar is not mine! It's Johnjoseco's from deviant art! Go there! Wow, love and joy it! XD

+ Reply to Thread