+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fae Leap: whats the best way to use this in PvP?

Default Fae Leap: whats the best way to use this in PvP?

for Druid, I am trying to figure out the best way to use this. But since most attacks are ranged, I am not sure the purpose of using it. most of the time as Druid you will get marked, which means focusfired down. So it seems strange to come into melee range.

this spell doesnt have utility added on to it. most people moving will still lead out of melee range after leaping to them.

not sure whats the best way to use this.

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

Its used to initiate combined effort and eol.

Quote Originally Posted by tro44 View Post
    not sure whats the best way to use this.
    The best way to use anything low tier is to put it back on the shelf and pick something good in its place. Clerics are the best PvP healers and AOE DPS in the game. I'll admit I don't know much about Druid, but as a P40 healer who does plenty of warfronts, my knowledge of each soul is directly correlated to how much of a threat that soul is.

Majn
    Be healed and be well.

You could use it defensively, assuming you can make a lateral movement towards a different melee dps in your midfield/back line to break LoS or get distance on your pursuers. It's got limited use in that capacity, and aside from getting closer to smash face with a hammer, it doesn't serve any other purpose.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Rift Master

I'd use it to port to the nearest cleric trainer.

I use it on my Druid/Cab. Kite with spirits, bombard, obliterate.. then fae step in to whack them a few times, and shadow step away to start my nuke rotation over. It can solo anything while never having to hard-cast, but it's super squishy

Fae step can also be used defensively to pull yourself out of a brostorm in a hurry.
    Last edited by Trisian; 05-19-2012 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    I use it on my Druid/Cab. Kite with spirits, bombard, obliterate.. then fae step in to whack them a few times, and shadow step away to start my nuke rotation over. It can solo anything while never having to hard-cast, but it's super squishy

Fae step can also be used defensively to pull yourself out of a brostorm in a hurry.
    Out of interest you couldnt PM me a link to the build you are using please?

+ Reply to Thread