+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why is thunderer showing as a tank?

Ascendant

Default Why is thunderer showing as a tank?

I rolled a Thunderer pre set spec and noticed that I have a tank symbol on my portrait. The build has two offensive and one healer soul so I'm confused here.
    Right now it's not a big deal but when I can start running dungeons am I going to be forced to queue as a tank?

You can que up as anything in dungeons as well as change your souls to whatever you want. Nothing to worry about. You won't be running the first dungeon till around 12-15 I think anyways.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

im not sure what Thunderer is, but having a tank symbol means you have most points in Justicar, which is a tank soul, can be used for hybrid dps/heal specs for Doctrine of loyalty.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    im not sure what Thunderer is, but having a tank symbol means you have most points in Justicar, which is a tank soul, can be used for hybrid dps/heal specs for Doctrine of loyalty.
    I guess that must be it although the Justicar description says it's a healing soul and the symbol on the spec when you choose it is a sword for DPS, there is another build that has the shield. It must just be a quirk in the way the system is telling me to spend points and right now I have more in Justicar. I imagine it will change later.

As long as I can queue as DPS I don't really care although it could get interesting in the zone events when others expect me to tank lol.

+ Reply to Thread