+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oh just give druids a new pet already...

Default Oh just give druids a new pet already...

I want a new pet that doesn't bore me to bits thanks to you stopping me from liking my greater faeries look...
    BRING BACK OLD THE GREATER FAERIE DESIGN! I DEMAND CAPTAIN SHORT BACK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...on-please.html The avatar is not mine! It's Johnjoseco's from deviant art! Go there! Wow, love and joy it! XD

I liked the old greater faerie, the new one is terrible
    Priestly-50 Eth Cleric R40
    Kneesplitter-50 Dwarf Cleric
    Tdurden-50 Bahmi Warrior
    Smolderella-50 Bahmi Mage
    Pullo-50 Kelari Rogue

The extent of names you could have has gone.

I used to call mine

Captainshort
    Ezzie (still is but less fitting now)
    Bikiniqueen
    Daisy
    Sunnyflowers
    Sunflora

Now it's just, Ezzie, Athena, Dianthe... Uh...

Just make a new faerie at level 16 to please people who want a suitable pet that has the same look as the old greater faerie. I'll give a giant idea later.
    BRING BACK OLD THE GREATER FAERIE DESIGN! I DEMAND CAPTAIN SHORT BACK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...on-please.html The avatar is not mine! It's Johnjoseco's from deviant art! Go there! Wow, love and joy it! XD

Summon: Faerie spirit mender

I've had an idea that she could fling spirits at the enemy. She could build up spirits represented on a gauge for the druid next to the enemies portrait and then sort of detonate them to do big damage depending on how full the gauge is with 3 levels of power:

Level 1: Requires 2 spirits
    Level 2: Requires 4 spirits
    Level 3: Requires 6 spirits

Aggressive spirit: Does 156 life damage. Builder, 1 sec cast.
    Joyful spirit: Does 145 life damage and when the target next attacks an ally, the spirit will transfer over to the ally healing them for 100%. Builder, 2 sec cast.
    Influential spirit: Does 136 life damage and causes the target to quiver in place for 5 secs. Builder, 3 sec cast.
    Spirit infusion: The channels 1 of the 3 spirits into the enemy every second for 6 seconds. Main builder.
    Spirit collapse: The spirits planar energies collapse upon the enemy dealing 247 damage at level 1, 395 damage at level 2 and 543 damage at level 3. Finisher, insta cast.

I have thought through the Friend of Weald factor this time and I've come up with this.

Friend of the Weald: The spirits heal he druid and faeries for 100% of damage done, does not include Spirit infusion or Spirit collapse unless trion want it.

Also maybe a new passive at level 31: Explosive spirits, when spirit collapse is used the spell does 100% of the damage to the target and 50% to all nearby enemies.

Next is my final BIG fix druid completely no questions about it idea.

Just an idea there but it could be advanced on.

Maybe level 36 a new summon greater and spiritmender to give like some fun of controlling two pets at once to the class (and so they can guard you while you afk).

My greatest idea probably I have thought of so far is these and this next one is great.

Level 48: Summon high faeries

You summon ultimate versions of the greater faerie and fae spirit mender.

The spirit mender is like the blossom faeriev design, white clothing and glowing with life energy, maybe the spirit infusion and influential spirit could be taken out of the basic and given to this one if so.

The greater errrr... I dunno maybe her crown could glisten and her robes could become pink, sparkly planar ones with a life glow.

She could get fae ward (a shield ability) and a spell that could disarm the enemy or destroy their armour rating or teleport them to the druid or something

Ok any advancement?

+ Reply to Thread