+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to tanking - few questions

Telaran

Default New to tanking - few questions

as the title suggests im new to tanking on my cleric, and im after a little help.

first thing is, im losing threat quite alot with the trigger happy (or just plain stupid DPS, its blatantly obvious im not going to keep up with you in your relic's!) so im wondering should i be focusing on spamming the aoe heals or try to do as much damage as possible with my GCD's? just wondering which will produce more threat.

also, are frozen deep one tear and crystal vine worth using whilst tanking? if not, i take it that its best to just use lesser essences for stats?

thanks for any help!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Semiskimmed View Post
    as the title suggests im new to tanking on my cleric, and im after a little help.

first thing is, im losing threat quite alot with the trigger happy (or just plain stupid DPS, its blatantly obvious im not going to keep up with you in your relic's!) so im wondering should i be focusing on spamming the aoe heals or try to do as much damage as possible with my GCD's? just wondering which will produce more threat.

also, are frozen deep one tear and crystal vine worth using whilst tanking? if not, i take it that its best to just use lesser essences for stats?

thanks for any help!

The way to Max threat is via alot of DoLs. Macro - PoR, DoA, DoL, Convection building. That's Max threat.

Best tanking essences are lessers.

For more info please read the tanking guides.
    Last edited by JusticarToki; 05-12-2012 at 02:36 PM.

Plane Touched

Dol > all.

+ Reply to Thread