+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Empowering Light, not so smart.

Telaran

Default Empowering Light, not so smart.

Just as the topic says. Trion claimed to have made EL into a smart cleanse, and it remains unchanged. You can have 19 other raid members around you, and 4 or 5 of them with a cleansable debuff on them (e.g. Sicaron), hit EL, and still some remain with the debuff. No matter the range, debuff, etc., it simply will NOT cleanse everyone it is supposed to.

A smart cleanse should cleanse 1 debuff off 10 players that are in range, no matter if they're the farthest player from you (but still in range of cleanse) or not. And this just does not happen. It still seems like it cleanses the 10 closest people to you, regardless if they have a debuff or not, which makes it pointless.

Please fix this and make it work how you told us it was going to.

Shadowlander

Works fine for me, all over (last 2 weeks I've cleansed on Sicaron with it, among many other encounters - missed interrupt on Warboss drak, dungeons, PvP, ...).

Maybe reset your role and redo the points?

Perhaps you are cleansing slightly too early? Just pulling at straws here.

Good luck!
    Welchs/Exergonic - Temporal Insurgence - Faeblight

Plane Touched

Yea, it seems exactly the same to me. maybe a bit better, but I have still seen it miss a lot of people.

Telaran

Empowering has a 15 yard radius, if your clensing folks outside 15 yards from YOU, your doing it wrong...I have NEVER had a vex target die on Sicarion.

Working perfectly here.

Works perfectly fine for me--as someone else said, it still has a radius and if you're too far from people that need to be cleansed... well, that's why.

Sword of Telara

All missed cleanses from Empowering Light for me are range-related. Do not overestimate how little 15 meters is.
    <Destiny Raiders>@Icewatch
    4/4 5/5

+ Reply to Thread