+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deep one tear and stacking

Rift Chaser

Default Deep one tear and stacking

Does the absorb shield generated by the tear stack with druid and/or shaman shields? Also, is it triggered by vex talented to heal? Thanks.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by ChelequaRom View Post
    Does the absorb shield generated by the tear stack with druid and/or shaman shields? Also, is it triggered by vex talented to heal? Thanks.
    Going with the assumption you are talking about the Frozen Deep one Tear greater essence...

I want to say yes to the first part (although I cannot confirm 100% as I haven't tried it).

Vex talented to heal will proc it, but iirc it only has a chance to proc on the first tick.

As a side note, it will proc quite frequently off of salvation/reparation.
    Welchs/Exergonic - Temporal Insurgence - Faeblight

Rift Chaser

Yes that is what I was asking about. I did not want to put the essence in my current source machine if they did not stack. Thanks.
    Last edited by ChelequaRom; 05-05-2012 at 09:43 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by ChelequaRom View Post
    Yes that is what I was asking about. I did not want to put the essence in my current source machine if they did not stack. Thanks.
    Shielding greaters proc off of any type of heal, whether it be from a dot, direct damage, DoL or proc of a trinket (SHoE). I have not found any skills they do not stack with.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond View Post
    Shielding greaters proc off of any type of heal, whether it be from a dot, direct damage, DoL or proc of a trinket (SHoE). I have not found any skills they do not stack with.
    actually, there are some bard abilities that do not proc on some trinkets, some only froc prom motiff of regeneration for some reson, others still do proc from anything that heals (also, unlike other HoT's and cast bar healing, several of the trinkets and greaters for overshielding to have a chance to proc from each tick of MoR or Invigorated soul. Once they fix the proc rates on the ID gear, I just might go for that shielding 2piece trinket, if I don't have GI/KPD (SHoE is just bad for bard tbh)

p.s. I'm a rogue, so I'm sure w/e I said here will get removed... they don't mind letting others into our threads, but there is hell to pay if we go to others...
    Last edited by Mirimon; 05-05-2012 at 02:03 PM.

Rift Chaser

Thanks Bond that is what I was looking for. Don't worry Mirimon, my main is a rogue and you are welcome in my thread.

+ Reply to Thread