+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why don't consumables affect pets?

Default Why don't consumables affect pets?

Powerstones, vials, cakes, etc. Is there a specific reason they don't buff our pets as well (or at least benefit them in some way)? It seems sad that this is one of the reasons Druid scales so poorly. It would be nice if our lovely Dev would make one more of our specs viable in the long run by allowing it to scale as other DPS specs do...
    4/4 FT 5/5 EE 4/4 GA 3/3 IG
    All HMs Cleared, FT & EE Conq

Sword of Telara

The last time I checked, they do get some benefits from you. Unequip your main weapon and check the stats on your Fae's healing tooltips. I lost 200 healing from her when I lost my 599 SP weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar
    Hey guys, there is a lot of speculation out there right now, I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.
    Daglar; Lead Calling Designer~10/17/12

They benefit from the stats on your gear, but not runes/powerstones (as far as I know).

The Greater Faerie's heals appear to benefit from vials, so knock that off of my list of complaints. 20sp cakes did nothing for her, though.
    Last edited by Chanalia; 04-23-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Telaran

Because then we might have a long-term solution to cleric dps, and past experience shows us what Trion thinks of that...

Sarcasm aside, I know this issue came up early in the druid rework discussions and I think there might have been a response from the dev's along the lines of it would make the pets scale unreasonably well in a raid setting, but I'll be damned if I can find the post now.
    I have no idea what I'm doing right now.

+ Reply to Thread