+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Druid soon to include Fae Step

Plane Touched

Default PTS Druid soon to include Fae Step

haha we lose AoE root. just be prepared for that.

also keep in mind, that unlike Charge and Bull Rush, our jump has no CC element. which is trade off I guess.

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

But why in the druid tree... why. I wish the tank tree had some kind of gap closer like a charge.
    Be careful of the words you speak. Keep them short and sweet! For you may never know, from day to day, which ones you will have to eat!

Plane Touched

Maybe it will be a little bit lower in the Druid tree for synergizing with Justicar.

Maybe the Druid soul is going to inherit some additional tanking synergies.

Plane Touched

I also want to allude to how I discovered this ability before any Druid changes were implemented on PTS.

Currently, the Cabalist's Dark Passage ability has had its name change to Fae Step and the tool tip reflects this. Its a big oops on Trion's part and I only discovered it because I had Dark Passage and Break Free in the same Macro.

Plane Touched

Oh actually, I rescind my previous post, I now see that Druid changes went in.

But the tool tip error with Cabalist's Dark Passage does exist.

http://forums.riftgame.com/public-te...ml#post3604397
    Last edited by Jonchron; 02-13-2012 at 09:30 PM.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Jonchron View Post
    Maybe it will be a little bit lower in the Druid tree for synergizing with Justicar.

Maybe the Druid soul is going to inherit some additional tanking synergies.
    I would love for the Druid soul to have more synergies with any of the cleric roles, so even if its tanking that works for me.
    I kill more players than anyone! Just ask the last raid that asked me to heal!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.

druid still sucks for tanking, the teleport is 20 points deep into druid so no go on that

you'd think that trion would realize when it makes only 51 point spec's viable that we only have 15 points to synergize with... yet they still put anything worth having 16 points or deeper FOR NO REASON...

oh yea its so OP to have a charge or teleport lower than 15 points in!! not.

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Jonchron View Post
    But the tool tip error with Cabalist's Dark Passage does exist.
    It's just a temporary bug due to the localization process. It'll be fixed soon.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Redcruxs View Post
    druid still sucks for tanking, the teleport is 20 points deep into druid so no go on that

you'd think that trion would realize when it makes only 51 point spec's viable that we only have 15 points to synergize with... yet they still put anything worth having 16 points or deeper FOR NO REASON...

oh yea its so OP to have a charge or teleport lower than 15 points in!! not.
    What the hell are you talking about?

It's a Mdps soul, not a tanking soul... and the teleport costs less then the 26 points in Shaman, so... are you really whining you can't be a 51 point Justicar *and* have a charge/port? Really?
    Cleric - Faltain, Warrior - Faltina, Mage - Qteo --- Wolfsbane

Champion

Fae Step, not to be confused with Dub Step.

sry, had to.
    A little reading comprehension goes a long way.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Faltina View Post
    are you really whining you can't be a 51 point Justicar *and* have a charge/port? Really?
    ...yes? Every Warrior tanking soul has some sort of mobility tool aside from Reaver - Paladin has Shield Charge, Warlord has Sergeant's Order, and Void Knight has Rift Summon. The closest analogue we have is Rebuke, on a freaking one minute CD.

Edit: And if you are suggesting going sub-51 Justicar, that doesn't work.
    Last edited by Zerromi; 02-14-2012 at 07:31 PM.
    -Rilgon @ Deepwood (US)

Honestly the Justicar can do without a charge or pull. We have over heal aggro that can hold anything regardless of where it is at.

Now saying that I wouldn't like something better for casters than our 1 minute AE "make them run toward us". I would prefer to have a single target "make it run to us" on a 10 second cool down...

but in all honesty we don't need it.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Zerromi View Post
    ...yes? Every Warrior tanking soul has some sort of mobility tool aside from Reaver - Paladin has Shield Charge, Warlord has Sergeant's Order, and Void Knight has Rift Summon. The closest analogue we have is Rebuke, on a freaking one minute CD.

Edit: And if you are suggesting going sub-51 Justicar, that doesn't work.

And can warriors heal the raid? Your argument has no base. Just because another class gets it, doesn't mean we should, there is no direct relation there.
    <Destiny Raiders>@Icewatch
    4/4 5/5

+ Reply to Thread