+ Reply to Thread

Thread: level 39 pvp build

Shadowlander

Default level 39 pvp build

I'm looking for a level 39 build for a twink, atm im inquisicar thanks

Twinks are bad for the game. Don't do it or at the very least figure it out for yourself. People that can't cut it in real pvp build twinks so they can feel good about themselves.

Shadowlander

Ignore the other guy..Twinks are loads of fun and the most balanced pvp in the game is pre 50...once at 50 you start at P1 and sometimes get put up against P40s which is never fun. Twink vs Twinks are some of the most fun battles i have ever had.

Inq would definetly be a good start i wouldnt put the last point in for that AoE because those chaneled AoEs arent really that good and easily avoided. Id try something with 36inq or around there and maybe some healing or justicar for so survival. The burst in Inq is defiently the best for lower lvls.

Quote Originally Posted by kpdona72 View Post
    Ignore the other guy..Twinks are loads of fun and the most balanced pvp in the game is pre 50...once at 50 you start at P1 and sometimes get put up against P40s which is never fun. Twink vs Twinks are some of the most fun battles i have ever had.

Inq would definetly be a good start i wouldnt put the last point in for that AoE because those chaneled AoEs arent really that good and easily avoided. Id try something with 36inq or around there and maybe some healing or justicar for so survival. The burst in Inq is defiently the best for lower lvls.

Twinking is about as far from balanced there is. Sure, you have that 1 in 50 matches up against other twinks, but most of the time you are going against people that significantly under gear you and don't even have access to the gear you have. If you want balanced, go fully premade p40s. That is balanced.

Shadowlander

twinking in this game is so unbelievbly easy i was doing it at the end of each bracket b4 they put in the stop exp. Runes are very cheap and easy to get crafter low lvl gear can be made easily the only problem is finding someone with the reciepes. The only gear i never bothered to get were the planar gear because i never ran into many rifts while lvling. The best twink gear is easily available to everyone..theres maybe only a couple a items that are rare world drops and thats if you only want the absolute best possible gear.

Still even with all this twinks are not insanely OP like they were in WoW. with less than 50p anyone could make a twink in easily less than a week.

And yes i still stand by Twink vs Twink fights still are the most fun fights i have had. Until they seperate premades from pugs, the p40 premades are just facerolls. Even only a team of 2 or 3 ppl can wreck half of the other team.

If you want to twink go for it you have every right to and its a lot of fun..with only so many battle groups now and only a couple brackets you are sure to find a twink in just about every single match..if its 1 twink and 9 players vs 1 twink and 9 players how is that not fair? even if they have 2 twinks, at low lvls its very easily possible to take both out.

Yeah, Inquisitor or Cabalist, depending on the warfront. Avoid Justicar. You'd only get that in PvP for DoL, and obviously Twinks only care about themselves, so why heal anybody else.

(Twinks are bads..... okkkayyyy)
    Founder, and sometime Cleric

Oh look, another DPS twink ZZzzzzz. My suggestion is to HEAL with your cleric because unless you're already a twinked MM it takes forever to tear down a solid healing cleric.

37Inq/10Sent/5Cab
    or
    37Inq/10Sent/5Ward

I'm level 34 right now and using the Warden variant. It's pretty strong DPS, since level 32, I generally finish in the top 3 in KBs and damage done.

If we have no healers, and depending on the WF, I will go heals. And if you are truly twinking, be expected for other twinks to yell at you to heal. In fact, I dad it happen today when I was actually healing the guy. The idiot was trying to tank 4 rogues and moderate to high fang damage and then had the balls to yell for heals and pointedly at me.
    Proud slacker of Einherjar
    Nasana - R40 Cleric
    Kee - R24 Fail Mage
    "We Threw Gasoline On The Fire And Now We Have Stumps For Arms And No Eyebrows"

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    Oh look, another DPS twink ZZzzzzz. My suggestion is to HEAL with your cleric because unless you're already a twinked MM it takes forever to tear down a solid healing cleric.
    Don't listen to this guy; the VK hybrids are gaining popularity as the days pass. For 39 I run a 26vk/26champ spec and just completely turn the warfronts into parking lots. Any bluebar is a dead bluebar; even dominators. Twinks are not bads; they play to have fun just like you think 50s premades are fun. Don't hate because you made 50 before they launched the xp cut off.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by glanomol View Post
    Twinks are bad for the game. Don't do it or at the very least figure it out for yourself. People that can't cut it in real pvp build twinks so they can feel good about themselves.
    im new to the game, as in one week new, and i had a lvl 29 "twink" that was built from the ground up. I did the hours of research, work, farming, etc...the "fair" way and didnt have to craft gear with any augments and was still called a twink. Anyone could do what I did and pwn some serious face, and tbh its mad fun and definitely not something that everyone wants to do because of the amount of work that goes into it. But if you want to put the time in, dont be hatin on them cuz they own you. plus, doing what i did is a great way to learn about certain aspects of the game, I learned a lot about gear and zones and runes and augments etc...i had fun, and now i have a full starter lvl 50 epic pvp set at lvl 29...so yea. /sadface

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by kpdona72 View Post

WORD you get to know certain people who have "twinked" out and it makes for often very challenging and fun battles because we usually target each other and mess around.

+ Reply to Thread