+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Ahov
  • 1 Post By Venditte

Thread: Cleric 1.7 Healing

  1. #1
    Soulwalker Galfor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default Cleric 1.7 Healing

    Cleric Purifier Sentinel
    In 1.7 Clerics will see alot of new changes from Tanking Healing and DPS

    1.Puri/Sent - The Purifier Sentinel build will bring a HUGE change to the raiding aspect now that they have added the ability [Gathering of the Ancestors] it will benefit the raid so much that a Purifier will almost be a must have in some occasions to benefit the raid to its most potential.

    Now for the build 38-28-0 http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10...MzdVz.E0E0bMzc
    The build will look something like that just with [Divine Cascade] taken out of the game.
    So for this build there will not be alot of mobility so while you are on the run you will want to splash
    [Healing Flare] and [Healing Spray] on the raid.While you are main tank healing you will want to spam
    [Restorative Flame] while keeping up [Ward of the Ancestors] and [Caregiver's Blessing] on the tank.
    The new Ability [Gathering of the Ancestors] is what you will want to use every 30 Seconds so you can prevent as much damage as possible.

    So this is the way I do my rotation to start off the boss.

    1.Restorative Flame
    2.Ward of the Ancestors
    3.Restorative Flame
    4.Gathering of the Ancestors
    5.Restorative Flame x5-6(Depending of Serendipity)
    You will want to use [Caregiver's Blessing] when ever the tank is about to take a big hit.
    You will want to use [Searing Transfusion] when ever the tank is getting low on health.
    You will want to use [Healer's Covenant] when ever the tank is taking alot of damage.

    That is pretty much it for the Puri/Sent Build for 1.7 hope you enjoy giving it a try.
    RC<Laethys> 10/11 Hammerknell

  2. #2
    Soulwalker Galfor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    First Post of 1.7 Shaman will be next
    RC<Laethys> 10/11 Hammerknell

  3. #3
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galfor View Post
    Cleric Purifier Sentinel
    In 1.7 Clerics will see alot of new changes from Tanking Healing and DPS

    1.Puri/Sent - The Purifier Sentinel build will bring a HUGE change to the raiding aspect now that they have added the ability [Gathering of the Ancestors] it will benefit the raid so much that a Purifier will almost be a must have in some occasions to benefit the raid to its most potential.

    Now for the build 38-28-0 http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10...MzdVz.E0E0bMzc
    The build will look something like that just with [Divine Cascade] taken out of the game.
    So for this build there will not be alot of mobility so while you are on the run you will want to splash
    [Healing Flare] and [Healing Spray] on the raid.While you are main tank healing you will want to spam
    [Restorative Flame] while keeping up [Ward of the Ancestors] and [Caregiver's Blessing] on the tank.
    The new Ability [Gathering of the Ancestors] is what you will want to use every 30 Seconds so you can prevent as much damage as possible.

    So this is the way I do my rotation to start off the boss.

    1.Restorative Flame
    2.Ward of the Ancestors
    3.Restorative Flame
    4.Gathering of the Ancestors
    5.Restorative Flame x5-6(Depending of Serendipity)
    You will want to use [Caregiver's Blessing] when ever the tank is about to take a big hit.
    You will want to use [Searing Transfusion] when ever the tank is getting low on health.
    You will want to use [Healer's Covenant] when ever the tank is taking alot of damage.

    That is pretty much it for the Puri/Sent Build for 1.7 hope you enjoy giving it a try.

    I disagree with your rotation. While standing still, you never want to use ward of the ancestors on the tank. It's MUCH more efficient to spam restorative flame.

    I would save caregiver's blessing for when you have to move, so your healing breath/healing flare/searing transfusion apply the shields on-the-go. Ward should also be saved for these mobile phases, unless you need to shield certain members from mechanics.

    I'm probably going to use 51/15 come 1.7, because it will still be the superior tank healer, with stronger ancestral flame shielding and spiritual conflag/rite of the ancestors. 51 will also have the much stronger gathering of the ancestors for the raid. I reckon I will keep a more traditional puri/sent for fights where I absolutely need aoe cleanses, but if you look at any fight where a puri/sent is necessary, you're probably already running a senticar who can take care of it.

  4. #4
    RIFT Guide Writer intrinsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Warminster, PA
    Posts
    5,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    I disagree with your rotation. While standing still, you never want to use ward of the ancestors on the tank. It's MUCH more efficient to spam restorative flame.

    I would save caregiver's blessing for when you have to move, so your healing breath/healing flare/searing transfusion apply the shields on-the-go. Ward should also be saved for these mobile phases, unless you need to shield certain members from mechanics.

    I'm probably going to use 51/15 come 1.7, because it will still be the superior tank healer, with stronger ancestral flame shielding and spiritual conflag/rite of the ancestors. 51 will also have the much stronger gathering of the ancestors for the raid. I reckon I will keep a more traditional puri/sent for fights where I absolutely need aoe cleanses, but if you look at any fight where a puri/sent is necessary, you're probably already running a senticar who can take care of it.
    I agree. With 51 puri you are shielding so much, and so often, that it's rather silly. I mean, in my alts Shyla's the Ancestral Flame shields for, what, 1955?
    Last edited by intrinsc; 01-28-2012 at 09:28 PM.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

  5. #5
    Prophet of Telara Venditte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    The puri battle res is 44 points in, too. If you're tank healing, and you can go 51 puri and get a bres, I think you should totally go for that instead.

  6. #6
    RIFT Guide Writer rantology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    720

    Default

    51 puri for non-movement fights, original 34/32 for movement fights?


    38/28 is cool but no brez is baaaaad.
    Last edited by rantology; 01-28-2012 at 11:55 PM.
    afk tera.

  7. #7
    Sword of Telara p3t3r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    I disagree with your rotation. While standing still, you never want to use ward of the ancestors on the tank. It's MUCH more efficient to spam restorative flame.

    I would save caregiver's blessing for when you have to move, so your healing breath/healing flare/searing transfusion apply the shields on-the-go. Ward should also be saved for these mobile phases, unless you need to shield certain members from mechanics.

    I'm probably going to use 51/15 come 1.7, because it will still be the superior tank healer, with stronger ancestral flame shielding and spiritual conflag/rite of the ancestors. 51 will also have the much stronger gathering of the ancestors for the raid. I reckon I will keep a more traditional puri/sent for fights where I absolutely need aoe cleanses, but if you look at any fight where a puri/sent is necessary, you're probably already running a senticar who can take care of it.
    I agree, 51/15 is the way to go. 51 purifer just shields alot more, and with brez at 44 just seems silly to not go all the way.

    Ward of Ancestors shields for 2770 on the PTS with the purifier greater but without 5% bonus from the synergy crystal. This is an instant with 1.5 GCD. This is at 1.9 k SP self buffed (no burning powerstone). This is 2770/1.5 = 1846 hp/second. Without the puri greater, it shields for 2k/1.5 = 1333 hp/second

    Restorative Flame is a 3 second cast not account for archon raid buffs. total. On the PTS it heals for 3102 @ max with 2531 hp from ancestral flame. This is a total of 5633 hp / 3 = 1877 hp/second. This does not account for the enflamed rejuvenation proc, which make RF heals for 3.7 k hp while not changing the ancestral flame amount.

    These are all based on tooltip numbers, which may/may not be accurate but it shows for now based on the tooltips that ward of ancestors is worth casting for 51 purifiers w/ greater essence as it is just slightly under spamming RF

  8. #8
    Soulwalker Galfor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    I tested out both 51-44-38 puri builds on PTS for hours it just seems that seredipity out ways all the other builds, yes 51 and 44 puri will be nice for alot of fights also with the brez Spiritual Conflag and the extra sheilding but I still see the 38-28 will be your standard way to go build
    RC<Laethys> 10/11 Hammerknell

  9. #9
    Prophet of Telara Venditte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galfor View Post
    I tested out both 51-44-38 puri builds on PTS for hours it just seems that seredipity out ways all the other builds, yes 51 and 44 puri will be nice for alot of fights also with the brez Spiritual Conflag and the extra sheilding but I still see the 38-28 will be your standard way to go build
    It won't be my go to build. I'll still have 32/31/3 senticar and 51puri. I really don't think serendipity is enough to sac a bres and extra absorbings on the move.
    Last edited by Venditte; 01-29-2012 at 10:28 AM.

  10. #10
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    713

    Default

    45/21 PuriSent has me happy. Still brings AOE cleanse as well as the new Puri AOE Shield to go with a b-rez.
    Undecided! P90 Cleric | 9/9 FT-EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 5/5 PB | BoB 2/4

  11. #11
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galfor View Post
    I tested out both 51-44-38 puri builds on PTS for hours it just seems that seredipity out ways all the other builds, yes 51 and 44 puri will be nice for alot of fights also with the brez Spiritual Conflag and the extra sheilding but I still see the 38-28 will be your standard way to go build
    No, it won't be anybody's go-to build, because it doesn't even come near making up for a bres.

    Quote Originally Posted by aLittleBird View Post
    45/21 PuriSent has me happy. Still brings AOE cleanse as well as the new Puri AOE Shield to go with a b-rez.
    I don't see how an AoE-cleanse could ever be worth losing Spiritual Conflageration and stronger heals & shields.
    <Destiny Raiders>@Icewatch
    4/4 5/5

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Do Ancestral Flame shields stack or simply overwrite eachother when casted by the same healer?

    If they overwrite then keep in mind that "Serendipity hasted heals" will cause a lot of shielding to get wasted. You will basicly overwrite it before a tank takes a hit rendering it useless.
    51 puri specs, with it's 3sec casts will have this proble aswell, but not nearly half as much as a Puri/Sent.

    Might help when you compare the raw healing/shielding power of a 51puri and a Puri/Sent.

  13. #13
    Prophet of Telara Venditte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trizzje View Post
    Do Ancestral Flame shields stack or simply overwrite eachother when casted by the same healer?

    If they overwrite then keep in mind that "Serendipity hasted heals" will cause a lot of shielding to get wasted. You will basicly overwrite it before a tank takes a hit rendering it useless.
    51 puri specs, with it's 3sec casts will have this proble aswell, but not nearly half as much as a Puri/Sent.

    Might help when you compare the raw healing/shielding power of a 51puri and a Puri/Sent.
    They will not stack and overwrite eachother.

  14. #14
    Shield of Telara MaddBomber83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    West Texas, USA
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trizzje View Post
    Do Ancestral Flame shields stack or simply overwrite eachother when casted by the same healer?

    If they overwrite then keep in mind that "Serendipity hasted heals" will cause a lot of shielding to get wasted. You will basicly overwrite it before a tank takes a hit rendering it useless.
    51 puri specs, with it's 3sec casts will have this proble aswell, but not nearly half as much as a Puri/Sent.

    Might help when you compare the raw healing/shielding power of a 51puri and a Puri/Sent.
    While they get overwritten, also keep in mind that when used on challenging content the shield portion is gone before your next cast lands. On easier content where you don't need as much healing it does lower it a bit, but so does it lower it for everyone.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts