+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Clerics are a joke in PvP

Default Clerics are a joke in PvP

I think clerics are a joke in PvP, PvE seems ok I don't have a problem with PvE. But how is it that I can have all PvP lv 8 gear and I mean all rings, wands the lot be a justicar with the new 2 handed buff powerstone and get done in a duel with a lv 4 PvP mage in my guild that didn't even have a full set of PvP gear.
    I have played since day 1 and I know how to PvP but after the last few patches I don't bother with PvP WF. I have been two shot so many times by a rogue in world map while im in my dps spec I don't waste my time fighting back. The only thing a cleric can do is go full justicar with mane of leadership which means you will not win the fight but it will take longer for a mage or a rogue to kill you. Clerics are soft in PvP, end of story. It's the only thing I don't like about the game which means Clerics don't get the benefits in the game other classes do.
    PvP should be even depending on your lv but it's not, it's way off. One more thing tell me again wtf vengeance and valor are for because I don't see difference unless I hit someone below lv 50.

As far as the new 1.7 changes well nothing for my dps spec. It's good for healers which is where Trion seem to be pushing us clerics have you noticed?

Solution: leave your guild and go to a PvE shard. Clerics are to soft for PvP shards.

Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    I think clerics are a joke in PvP, PvE seems ok I don't have a problem with PvE. But how is it that I can have all PvP lv 8 gear and I mean all rings, wands the lot be a justicar with the new 2 handed buff powerstone and get done in a duel with a lv 4 PvP mage in my guild that didn't even have a full set of PvP gear.
    I have played since day 1 and I know how to PvP but after the last few patches I don't bother with PvP WF. I have been two shot so many times by a rogue in world map while im in my dps spec I don't waste my time fighting back. The only thing a cleric can do is go full justicar with mane of leadership which means you will not win the fight but it will take longer for a mage or a rogue to kill you. Clerics are soft in PvP, end of story. It's the only thing I don't like about the game which means Clerics don't get the benefits in the game other classes do.
    PvP should be even depending on your lv but it's not, it's way off. One more thing tell me again wtf vengeance and valor are for because I don't see difference unless I hit someone below lv 50.

As far as the new 1.7 changes well nothing for my dps spec. It's good for healers which is where Trion seem to be pushing us clerics have you noticed?

Solution: leave your guild and go to a PvE shard. Clerics are to soft for PvP shards.
    I hope you are serious.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Prophet of Telara

I hate to say this but learn to play, Clerics are awesome in pvp.

Why don't you just become a healer then! Sounds good to me.
    If you can't beat a P4 mage you just haven't got it.
    You should just focus on healing from now on.

How many p4 mages?
    If it's less then 6 your doin it wrong.

Must...Resist..urge to post port scions I've solo'd as cabicar.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    I do like your sig now Bunzy, much more lovable now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyaus View Post
    I hate to say this but learn to play, Clerics are awesome in pvp.
    Wtf do U mean? Don't give me this s hit about learn how to play MATE. Clerics are soft. I think your class is other than Clerics and your post is just to buff my thread down. Go away fool

Wtf do U mean? Don't give me this s hit about learn how to play MATE. Clerics are soft. I think your class is other than Clerics and your post is just to buff my thread down. Go away fool
    Obvious troll just became too obvious.
    Last edited by Vencenzo; 01-25-2012 at 12:36 AM.

Prophet of Telara

I am not soft, ask any one who has played against me.

I am not soft, ask any one who has played against me.
    He's trollin'
    Almost pulled it off.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    As for you I heal when I have to I dps when I have to. Have you done quest in EI as a healer you f 'vving clown

As for you I heal when I have to I dps when I have to. Have you done quest in EI as a healer you f 'vving clown
    This guy makes me laugh IRL.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Quote Originally Posted by Vencenzo View Post
    Obvious troll just became too obvious.
    Not at all just sick of being killed 2shot as a lv8 pvp. All that work and can't go toe to toe wit a lv 4 pvp with good pvp gear. So my point is wtf is pvp gear about? And why are Clerics so soft

Prophet of Telara

How are you killed getting killed in 2 shot? I can survive against at least 3 for minute. Unless Ven is hitting me.
    Last edited by Tyaus; 01-25-2012 at 12:46 AM.

How are you killed getting killed in 2 shot? I can survive against at least 3 for minute. Unless Ven is hitting me.
    mmmmm do you play the game? I have over 30k in Planar attunement mate so im no mug. Yes I can stay alive as a healer in wf but that's not the point. The point is how can I get 2 shot as my dps spec which is my main with about 7200 hit point with full lv 8 gear.
    If you lot are clerics you are doing nothing for our class saying were ok.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast