Closed Thread

Thread: cleric tanking stat

Soulwalker

Default cleric tanking stat

Hi everyone I have been trying to look up what are the stats I should consentrate on for tank as a cleric I been trying to figure out what's the best stat and what can I over look I hope some one can help me thank you for your time =)

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...rsion-3-a.html

Radak's Justicar guide is everything you perty much need. Specs, stats, gear and a buncha goodies

Soulwalker

Thanks so much mate I really really apreciate that a lot jw would you by any chance happend to know any other awsome guilds like that for healing dps or pvp would u and thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by jr000 View Post
    Thanks so much mate I really really apreciate that a lot jw would you by any chance happend to know any other awsome guilds like that for healing dps or pvp would u and thank you so much
    PVE DPS, this thread is helpful: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...nquisitor.html

I also use that for PVP DPS, though there are other builds combos that can provide more survivability. It is kind of a 1 minute wonder with Nysyr's Rebuke. I also have a cabalist spec for dps, never used in PVE, but I've heard it does quite well.

For healing, I run a 34/32 Sent/Ward heal spec for both PvP and PvE. I also have a 51 Warden that I use occasionally for PVE.

There are also some DoL heal specs that people run with, I think there are a few threads on that floating around. Though they are getting a nerf in 1.7.
    Proud slacker of Einherjar
    Nasana - R40 Cleric
    Kee - R24 Fail Mage
    "We Threw Gasoline On The Fire And Now We Have Stumps For Arms And No Eyebrows"

Closed Thread