+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wqrriqr forums are that way -->

Sword of Telara

Default wqrriqr forums are that way -->

http://c.static.memegenerator.net/ca...7/13421793.jpg

The amount of QQ on these forums has gotta be one of the most exagerated things I have seen in a while. I feel ashamed to be a cleric after some of the ******ed things I have read the last 2 days from a particular people.

Yes, our class has issues, but others have issues too, and to be frank there's no reason to be QQing. None of these changes will put cleric in a non-competitive position (yes, not even the mana-cost change), unless you're a baddie ofcourse (which I have no doubt most of the tears come from). And the next patch will even give us things to be happy about.

Please make these forums a nice and productive place again, instead of the ragetear cry-fest it has become.
    <Destiny Raiders>@Icewatch
    4/4 5/5

People are mad that the one viable raid spec we have got nerfed. I can understand why they're mad. I personally don't think it's that big of a deal.

Champion of Telara

And you only noticed this the last 2 days?

Ascendant

On the mana change, I sorta agree but at the same time, it does make you wonder why Chloros don't get changed.

I always saw Chloros as having better raw HPS and a steady stream of heals Vs doing less damage, but it looks like there's a push against this.
    Last edited by Malark; 01-20-2012 at 12:25 AM.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by masakari81 View Post
    And you only noticed this the last 2 days?
    It's always been there, but the past 2 days (alright, it was building up rapidly 2 days beforehand too) has been amazingly bad. Even to the point that we had 2(!) threads started by players wanting to roll cleric but asking for verification if it wasn't a stupid choice.
    That's bad, really bad.
    <Destiny Raiders>@Icewatch
    4/4 5/5

The two major types of cleric specs used in raiding are getting nerfed. -icar raid healers are taking a hit with mana usage, and puri-sent (arguably the most effective heal+shield builds available) are losing some of their aoe healing capabilities with the hit to healing communion.

Thanks for letting us know you're 'ashamed' to be a cleric because the majority have valid concerns about 1.7 changes, and that you are happy being last place in everything.

Quote Originally Posted by squafro View Post
    The two major types of cleric specs used in raiding are getting nerfed. -icar raid healers are taking a hit with mana usage, and puri-sent (arguably the most effective heal+shield builds available) are losing some of their aoe healing capabilities with the hit to healing communion.

Thanks for letting us know you're 'ashamed' to be a cleric because the majority have valid concerns about 1.7 changes, and that you are happy being last place in everything.
    Healing communion didn't get changed, other than the radius got increased.

Quote Originally Posted by Venditte View Post
    Healing communion didn't get changed, other than the radius got increased.
    I think the MP thing of a non upgraded HC was fixed in 1.7

+ Reply to Thread