+ Reply to Thread

Thread: water resist sigil info

Rift Disciple

Default water resist sigil info

Could someone list the essences to use in a water resist sigil for DPS cleric on akylios fight.
    Leaning towards spellpower.
    thanks

http://www.riftnut.com/list/?itemSea...tValue%5B%5D=5

The top six

(Filter for Water Resist > 10, Add Stat weight to spellpower if the link doesnt sort em)
    or any other criteria involving spellpower and water resist
    Last edited by Quietmode; 01-12-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Cleric Tank

Rift Disciple

Your top 5 are:
    Living Surge
    Mystic Surge
    Living River
    Tidal Wisdom
    Oceanic Force

For the last slot there's a few very close candidates in Flowing Power and Mystic River. Mystic River is -1 SP, +4 SC, and +1 Resist, so it would generally be the slightly better choice, but the difference is so small that if I already had Flowing Power, I don't think I'd bother switching.

Shield of Telara

quick question on this topic to to cleric tank healers in the last bosses of HK.

Do you still use the shielding greaters and 4 water resist or do you go all in on water resist?

Right now I feel like I should have 2 water resist source machines - pure resist/sp for when I am dps or dps-icar and a tideshard/deep one + 4 water resist lessors for when I main tank heal.
    Undecided! P90 Cleric | 9/9 FT-EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 5/5 PB | BoB 2/4

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by aLittleBird View Post
    quick question on this topic to to cleric tank healers in the last bosses of HK.

Do you still use the shielding greaters and 4 water resist or do you go all in on water resist?

Right now I feel like I should have 2 water resist source machines - pure resist/sp for when I am dps or dps-icar and a tideshard/deep one + 4 water resist lessors for when I main tank heal.
    That would probably be ideal, yes. But to be honest after farming something like 1500 ISS to fill up my DPS machine, healing machine, tanking machine, and water resist machine, I just can't get up the energy to make two water resist machines. I use a 6 lesser machine for heals during akylios and do just fine. If the 50 or so DPS difference for you is going to make or break an Akylios encounter, then chances are something else will first.
    Last edited by Everyone; 01-13-2012 at 02:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread