+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP heal Build critique 21W/17T/28S

Plane Touched

Default PvP heal Build critique 21W/17T/28S

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...z.EVb.E0xhbouc

Anyone tried it, or something similar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    Viod bolt 580 damage ,void bolt 850 , void bolt 680 , void bolt critically hit 1300 , void bolt 720.
    WTF is this balance Tion ??? As a rogue rank 7 with all my cd used ,shilds and evades , i died in like 12 sec from a buny jump mage that just heal himself and BAM hit me while he run

I'd put 5 more points in Warden to grab Overflow and also curative waters root ability. Take the points from the Templar tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffreys View Post
    I'd put 5 more points in Warden to grab Overflow and also curative waters root ability. Take the points from the Templar tree.
    That's the first thing I thought after reviewing the tree. You need curative waters...
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Champion

I used an almost identical build while ranking up my cleric except I didnt get lasting invocation, definitely a viable spec. As I got more gear I dropped down to just 5 points in templar for resilient, switching to something like 32warden/29sentinel/5templar , can switch a couple points around as you see fit.
    Gilg - 50 Guardian Cleric on Briarcliff
    Maximation
    We're recruiting active, competent raiders who enjoy being competitive while having fun!

+ Reply to Thread