Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jMerliN

Thread: Trion can we get some answers please?

Shadowlander

Default Trion can we get some answers please?

So we have been testing for awhile now on the MoA change and i'm kinda tired of testing it. All i really want to know is this.

Is it going live?
    Estimated date when?
    If not what do you plan on doing?

If any Dev could help us that would be great. it seems Z isn't answer any of our questions we have been posting for the past week or two. Thank you

Actually before today (he was just on about 15 minutes ago and posted with regards to the over heal aggro issue) he was last on 8 days ago so that's a far cry from weeks.

Honestly I hope MoA gets another 5% increase and I think that would put us about on par with the other dps souls in the game..... at least till the next raid dungeon.
    "Overall we want the various callings to be competitive with each other in their comparative roles. There isnít a mandate that Rogues do more damage than Warriors or that Mages be the best ranged damage in the game. Ideally we would like to see players with equivalent skill, gear, planar attunement, buffs etc be equally effective at damage, tanking or healing." - Kervik

Banned

I hope he drops MoA and fixes our souls. You know, the solution that doesn't take 5 minutes.
    Last edited by jMerliN; 12-06-2011 at 03:40 PM.

MNM
    Prophet of Telara

Don't be silly Merlin

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MNM View Post
    Don't be silly Merlin
    Not silly. What has been needed for months and months, what rogues & mages got, what clerics have been denied while mages got it twice. Hmm.

Shadowlander

Default ok ok.....

ok merlin i may have added a few days but you know what i'm saying lol. We ask question and get no reply. I don't care what the answer is to be honest i just want to get a answer.

MNM
    Prophet of Telara

I see missing posts ;o

Hi everyone,

We are closing this thread and would like to explain why.

Please do not create threads with titles that are directed at specific members of the RIFT Development Team or community. These threads will be closed, removed, or at very least the thread title edited to remove the individual's name.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread