+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two questions about the Token of Warding

Shadowlander

Default Two questions about the Token of Warding

Firstly, is its proc rate high?
    Secondly,will it be activated merely by Reparation?

Proc rate and internal cooldown is the same as deep one tear and hailstone as far as i can tell.

It will proc off reparation or salvation.

I use all 3 for pvp with salvation as the trigger on my cabalist and its adds huge survivability. I Don't use reparation as i want all the procs on me! (I'm shield proc greedy)

Sword of Telara

Seems to also have a short icd of 1 to 2 seconds - it will never proc more than once off one AoE heal.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by usman View Post
    It will proc off reparation or salvation.

I use all 3 for pvp with salvation as the trigger on my cabalist and its adds huge survivability. I Don't use reparation as i want all the procs on me! (I'm shield proc greedy)
    This is the only useful thing it can do, for pve-st-healing it procs way too bad if you could have 88 SP instead almost the whole time, for pve-ae-healing it shields one random person :/

If it had a proc-rate like SHotE i'd take it for tank-heal

Shadowlander

ty so much....
    I thought it was strong...

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by pkAngelo View Post
    ty so much....
    I thought it was strong...
    It is, I wouldnt dream of using something else when full healing. Especially if you're using Senticar it will become immensely strong (provided you turn off salvation, senticars have enough damage reduction as is, you don't want to be hogging your tirnket procs). Righteous Mandate will ensure a large portion of it proccing on the tank.

In my opinion much better than "king-of-overhealing" ShoE (aka "50hps-ftl"). I haven't done the maths regarding Lifebound, but I doubt it even comes close to ToW.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjah View Post
    It is, I wouldnt dream of using something else when full healing. Especially if you're using Senticar it will become immensely strong (provided you turn off salvation, senticars have enough damage reduction as is, you don't want to be hogging your tirnket procs). Righteous Mandate will ensure a large portion of it proccing on the tank.
    Fail logic is fail. Salvation should be on as otherwise there would be no use in RM. The procs are smart anyway - targets with less health will have priority.

Token of warding is pretty lack luster in my mind except for sent/puri tank healing. The ICD kind of ruins its functionality with DoL and aoe healing since it only procs every ~8seconds.

Cleric Tank

+ Reply to Thread