This post is intended to get lost in the fray. I simply want something on these forums to point people to when answering the random question on Senticars or disputing other people's posts on the subject.

IMO, the below version of the Senticar is the best 5 man healing spec.

Inquisitor (12) / Justicar (22) / Sentinel (32)

I say this both because of its ability to bring all the 'support' skills clerics have to 5 man content and its ability to bring more AoE healing than should be necessary to a raid. I'll start the conversation on 5 man content.

Support Abilities:
This build packs an interrupt for such bosses as Gregori Krezlav in DSM.
A cleanse and AoE cleanse for fights such as Rictus in Runic Decent.
A purge for such bosses as Calyx the Ancient in Abyssal Precipice.
A fear immunity for bosses such as Michael Bringhurst in Darkening Deeps.
A 1 minute timer silence to help your tank group the occasional stray mage.
A 10 minute battle rez for the careless DPS on boss fights.

For power management you have a ranged and melee power regen on 1 minute timers. This makes it very easy to last entire fights. If unable to melee the occasional pot is all you need.

Having all this makes it so you don't have to ask anyone to change their specs to have that purge or interrupt.

Healing Abilities:
Doctrine of Loyalty is included in this build. This gives you the ability to put out an insane amount of AoE healing. Running this spec you can ask your 'support' player to go DPS making the run that much faster. On fights such as the last boss in AP or on Skhar in MMdd you can put out 1,000-1,500 HPS.

Healing Breath / Healing Invocation combined with Serendipity provide enough healing to keep your tank alive on single target damage (during heavy fights your ST healing should be in the 700-900 HPS range). Doctrine of Loyalty hits hard enough to be worth it on your tank to proc Serendipity when Healing Breath is on cooldown.

For oh crap buttons you have your Instant cast HI (45 seconds), 40% Damage Reduction for 10 seconds (2 min) and healers haste on 5 spells (2 min). Used properly you should have no issue handling the larger spikes in damage or the unexpected adds.

DPS while Healing Contribution:
- Even Justice hits hard, and hits 5 targets, and heals, a lot. With Righteous Mandate on your tank it can get a little crazy. Got an add or two on your team, even better.
- EJ alone, when only your tank is taking damage, can put out 500-700 hps. This is more than enough for all the AoE heavy fights. When a person starts taking damage from 1 or 2 mobs they will be healed for 100-200 HPS, more than most the single target adds in groups put out.
- While doing all this 'healing' you are putting out 700-1000 DPS, allowing your group to clear trash quicker.
- With your Single Target DPS rotation you'll be putting out 300-500 DPS while healing your tank for 200-350 HPS. In a lot of fights this will actually be enough to keep your tank up. I throw out a Healing Breath when on cooldown to keep them topped off and a 1.5 second cast HI as necessary after that.
- While 300-500 DPS is not much, it does allow the group faster kills and can make up for a fresh 50's lower DPS number on DPS check fights.
- The other great thing is you are about equally effective at range as in melee. This allows you to play both to your style and the needs of the fight.

Raid Over Healing:
To be clear, I think a well put together raid force tackling appropriate content will be better served by one of our DPS focused icars such as an Inquisicar.
- However, if the situation calls for over healing the raid, this Senticar is a great candidate. You would typically need to over heal a raid if you intended on ignoring mechanics or you have a decent pool of new people that you want to get through a fight, but not necessary have them master it.

This build can put out a higher level of DoL spam than any other icar out there. On aoe heavy fights you can parse 2k+ hps with sustained bursts of 5k hps on aoe heavy phases. I can hear some saying what about Warden's 15% base increase to DoL. I found that increase to my Crit DoL over what that 15% gave it was about equal to what that 15% gave my non crit DoL. Jump on the dummy and test it. Your raid crit rate should be in the 50% range.

Combine with protect the flock and all the additional tank healing for tank bursts including cool downs make this a very effective build for when you just need massive healing.

There are several normal healing macros I won't cover here, such as Cleanse and Instant Cast. Below are the two main macros used in this build.

They are arranged in such a way to maximize healing done through damage for building convictions while maximizing conviction building ability when spamming DoL.

My Conviction Building Macro:
(you may remove the two alt lines as this is my healing macro part)
Code:
#show Bolt of Judgment
suppressmacrofailures
#show (.................................Healing)
cast [alt] @mouseoverui Healing Breath
cast [alt] @mouseoverui Healing Invocation
#show (.................................DPS)
cast Sovereignty
cast Sanction Heretic
cast Bolt of Radiance
cast Strike of Judgment
#show (.................................Range)
cast Life's Vengeance
cast Bolt of Judgment
cast Vex
The Justicar abilities are placed first so that the most healing can be done through damage. The remaining abilities allow you to continue generating convictions at range.

My AoE Healing Macro
Code:
#show Doctrine of Loyalty
suppressmacrofailures
#show (.................................Healing)
cast Doctrine of Loyalty
cast Divine Call
#show (.................................DPS)
cast Sanction Heretic
cast Strike of Judgment
#show (.................................Range)
cast Sovereignty
cast Bolt of Radiance
cast Life's Vengeance
cast Bolt of Judgment
cast Vex
This swaps a few things up to make conviction building top priority. Some may question the use of Divine Call, but truth be told, you should have 4 convictions before hitting this button. If 4 DoL in a row is not enough to swap back to your DPS macro then you probably need the 1 minute cooldown. This also favors, with the exception of Sanction, placing all your instant cast life spells below melee to maximize their availability on the move.