Closed Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Quietmode

Thread: The Cleric Devs Just don't care

Soulwalker

Default The Cleric Devs Just don't care

So after 2 hot fixes to 1.6 an no mention or even acknowledgement from the devs anywhere i can find on the forums that they even know that there are HUGE problems with clerics I have decided that they just dont care. In response to this I for one have decided to not continue paying my subscription fees at the end of this billing period. This is sad. I love this game.

Thanks for the utter disregard of my class the game has become a burden not a hobby.

Our DPS sucks
    We are very sub par tanks.
    Mages out heal us at every turn.

Clearly nothing will get fixed unless it hurts their business. I will be canceling my sub until these issues are addressed and I urge all the other clerics as frustrated as I am to do the same. If the devs dont care than I dont care to give them my time and money

I wish ZorbaTHut was our class Dev...

Cleric Tank

11-03-2011 10:31 PM
    Last post by our dev
    He posted a few times that week and before that you can see him go MIA again. It would be cool to have a more interactive staff for an MMO, but we don't and unless the company makes changes we never will.

So really no need to keep calling em out or asking them to answer or address any posts, they most likely wont.

It is just the facts, so live with it or just play another game if you don't like the lack of interaction.

If they were smart they would at least pretend to be more interactive cause with new games now weeks away, they are going to see a huge drop in subs. Maybe they know they are dead in the water, so giving time to talk to us isn't going to save em anyways, so save the man hours and cut their losses as much as they can.

I think if they just had better customer serves they could weather the storm, but thats why most if not all MMOs fail where Blizzard dominates. Blizz might not always give players what they want, but they at least interact with them constantly, so you know they at least know the issues. If they choose to change their game that is up to them, but it is that interaction that makes people stay.
    Last edited by Fraeblood; 11-22-2011 at 12:39 PM.
    NO, I'm a F**kn Squirrel!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trosic View Post
    So after 2 hot fixes to 1.6 an no mention or even acknowledgement from the devs anywhere i can find on the forums that they even know that there are HUGE problems with clerics I have decided that they just dont care. In response to this I for one have decided to not continue paying my subscription fees at the end of this billing period. This is sad. I love this game.

Thanks for the utter disregard of my class the game has become a burden not a hobby.

Our DPS sucks

Clearly nothing will get fixed unless it hurts their business. I will be canceling my sub until these issues are addressed and I urge all the other clerics as frustrated as I am to do the same. If the devs dont care than I dont care to give them my time and money
    lol clerics whining - thats funny.

grossly overpwered in pvp and still wanting more.....

Soulwalker

Default Just some hint would be nice.

I would love even a locked post saying " I know there's issues I'm working on it" would be fine I just feel like they have put the cleric class forums on /ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    lol clerics whining - thats funny.

grossly overpwered in pvp and still wanting more.....
    Because all we do is pvp.

Iri
    Champion

Our DPS sucks
    Yes
    No
    Boy, you're an idiot.

Admittedly I was already inclined to think you're an idiot since the cleric dev posted that there were no dps changes slated for 1.6, and posted it in a sticky that's basically impossible for you to miss if you actually looked.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by MaddBomber83 View Post
    Because all we do is pvp.
    Don't respond to trolls. You only encourage them =p.

Ascendant

This is not even remotely close to the truth. There isnt a chloro alive that can come ballpark to me in heals.
    Irony - Pathiss

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Quietmode View Post
    I wish ZorbaTHut was our class Dev...
    I'm gonna go ask him if he's ever talked to Zinbik and if so, why he is so absent. Zorba's the kind of dev we should all have. Almost total transparency and he's actively involving the community.
    Last edited by jMerliN; 11-22-2011 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jMerliN View Post
    I'm gonna go ask him if he's ever talked to Zinbik and if so, why he is so absent. Zorba's the kind of dev we should all have. Almost total transparency and he's actively involving the community.
    Response: "who?"

Pretty sure he is just a work experience kid who comes in on school holidays - explains the 3 month gaps between posts.

Hi everyone,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave the Rift community. Trosic, we thank you for your feedback and wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread