Closed Thread

Thread: Wisdom cap?

Default Wisdom cap?

I apologize cause I know this is a thread somewhere I just can't find it. What is the wis soft cap? Many thx
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

Zinbik, Cleric Lead

Wisdom doesnt really soft cap in any important way. It will continue to increase SP by 75% of the wisdom no matter how much you have.

You will start to see less increase to the regen gained from wis around 500 wis, but this is not a reason to stop getting wis.

Groovy. Thx. I had it set in my mind for some reason it capped
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

Zinbik, Cleric Lead

Vyv

I think the soft-cap you're remembering was the diminishing returns for mana regen from Wis.

As I recall it, 456 Wis was where mana regen started dropping off sharply, and so many clerics would start looking to Int to increase overall mana pool. If mana isn't being an issue in your fights, this isn't as important. Also note that the recent change to stat-driven mana pool (5 per Int point, 4 per Wis point; used to be 10 per Int, 0 per Wis) means that stacking Wis continues to contribute to mana, even if the regen rates drop off.

And yes, you still get full contribution SP gains from stacking Wis.
    Vyv ~ Defiant Cleric

Ya I do believe u are right, cause clerics were rolling cloth for the crit/mana pool after the DR. Cool thx. (the brain fart has been fanned out)

Zinbik, Cleric Lead

Closed Thread