+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Akylios Loot

  1. #16
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmode View Post

    IT was the orb of forbidden secrets, It didnt have any bonus effect on it. pure stats. We gave it to Faithh incase it was changed.
    Have Faithh click it Quiet, it should have a hidden proc. (See my previous post for details).

  2. #17
    Champion of Telara Quietmode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,214

    Default

    I'll let him know


    Cleric Tank

  3. #18
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sokanon View Post
    Have Faithh click it Quiet, it should have a hidden proc. (See my previous post for details).
    idd, in its first incarnation it even gave the player a spell that was usable even if the item wasn't equiped - though it might have been changed on Live.

  4. #19
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pheelon View Post
    idd, in its first incarnation it even gave the player a spell that was usable even if the item wasn't equiped - though it might have been changed on Live.
    Never saw that. I did right click it to check for a proc and it did have one on Alpha server. It was hidden (meaning it didn't show it had a proc), and thus might still be this way in Live. Or they might have taken it away altogether, can only have Faithh test it for us now .

  5. #20
    Champion of Telara Quietmode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,214

    Default

    It puts the spell into your spellbook. heals 1650 over 8seconds. 2min cooldown.

    Doesnt require you to wear it either. just have in your bags


    Cleric Tank

  6. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quietmode View Post
    it puts the spell into your spellbook. Heals 1650 over 8seconds. 2min cooldown.

    Doesnt require you to wear it either. Just have in your bags
    wtb.......

  7. #22
    Prophet of Telara TehFrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Nyancat says grats!

    and nyan

  8. #23
    Champion of Telara Quietmode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmode View Post
    It puts the spell into your spellbook. heals 1650 over 8seconds. 2min cooldown.

    Doesnt require you to wear it either. just have in your bags
    Ooop. 1650 over 8sec on 5 targets. My bad. Not sure if it scales


    Cleric Tank

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts