+ Reply to Thread

Thread: healer synergy crystals

Champion

Default healer synergy crystals

ok so with 1.5 we get raid t1 synergy crystals and checking them out on PTS, the 4pc bonuses are the same as the 2pc HK ones.

this means that the purifier and warden ones are basically junk, 5% to ward of the ancestors and 5% healing to healing spray respectively. the sent is 5% aoe healing wich is pretty good actually. to me this seems like the clear choice.

my question, for tank healing purposes (all i do in raids is tank heal, puri/sent or 51 puri) will the sentinel 4pc bonus affect surging flames? im not sure if its counted as an aoe heal or not, id like to say yes because its an aoe heal based on the tooltip, 5 members within 15 meters but something tells me trion wouldnt make things that easy.
    Shieldy 60 Warrior
    Gloredhel 60 Mage

Rift Disciple

I actually have heard that surging flames does work as AoE healing and would be affected by it. I haven't actually tested it though so I don't know for sure.

Shield of Telara

Get Protect the Flock (Sent) and see if it's applied to your group via surging flames. I know Doctrine of Righteousness (justicar "single target" heal on your mandate) actually procs PtF so I'd assume it will benefit from the synergy crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerian View Post
    Get Protect the Flock (Sent) and see if it's applied to your group via surging flames. I know Doctrine of Righteousness (justicar "single target" heal on your mandate) actually procs PtF so I'd assume it will benefit from the synergy crystal.
    Surging flames does not proc PtF. Nor does ripple from warden. Only real AoEs caste by you. DoL procs it but how would a single target proc it? Please provide more info or SS.
    Where's the Auction House to buy more DPS for my cleric?

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Calibrex View Post
    Surging flames does not proc PtF. Nor does ripple from warden. Only real AoEs caste by you. DoL procs it but how would a single target proc it? Please provide more info or SS.
    Think he just provided all the info when he said that DoR procs PtF. In other words: working as intended? (Magic 8 Ball answers: "No.")
    If you don't believe him, try it yourself.

Either way, this leads to believe that DoR is affected by AoE-heal boosting skill/talents. I'd say the best way to find out is to respec and leave 5 points open, hit the dummy, then put those 5 points in the Sentinel AoE increase and see if that changes the healing on DoR.
    If it increases DoR healing, the crystal should too, but it's only a matter of time before it gets fixed.

General of Telara

Righteous Mandate's heals procs PtF also.

Either some mistake when creating the ability, or done on purpose so the healing you redirect on tank doesn't get the "single heal" proc chance for greaters/SHoE/ToW/..

(Not like +5% to DoR healing is going to make it worthwhile, might as well just throw a DoL, heal the tank for 200 less, top off 9 other raid members and refresh PtF on them)

+ Reply to Thread