+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
Like Tree11Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New PTS build new changes

  1. #1
    Prophet of Telara Radak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,155

    Default New PTS build new changes

    A new patch has been launced and I found a couple of changes.

    First stats have been changed again.
    Wisdom now gives 0.75SP, Mana regen and increases max mana by 8 per point.
    Intellect now gives 0.25SP and 1 crit per point.

    As for talent changes I found 1 so far.
    Bolt of Radiance (justicar soul) no longer taunts while using Mien of Leadership and is now a simple ranged ability.
    However we got a new ability called Provoke which reads as followed:
    Provoke Rank 1
    59mana 30meter range
    Cooldown: 8sec

    Forces the target to attack the Cleric
    for 3seconds. Does not trigger a
    global Cooldown
    The other change I seen is that corperal punishment in Inquisitor now reads 5sec instead of the 10sec it previously read on PTS.

    If I find any other changes I will add them.

    Edit 1: Conviction and Decay can be seen at the same time in the Class mechanic window.
    Last edited by Radak; 09-16-2011 at 01:44 PM.
    Cleric tanking: Justicar guide | Justicar spreadsheet and item list
    Defence is as much a part of war as offense, the shield as important a tool as the sword.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radak View Post
    Wisdom now gives 0.75SP, Mana regen and increases max mana by 8 per point.
    Intellect now gives 0.25SP and 1 crit per point.
    Whiners win again.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Support View Post
    Whiners win again.
    We haven't yet won.

    Corp, LfB, Serendipity, and Overflow are still nerfed.

    Whine louder, join the whiners. We need to win this one.

  4. #4
    RIFT Guide Writer Redcruxs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jMerliN View Post
    We haven't yet won.

    Corp, LfB, Serendipity, and Overflow are still nerfed.

    Whine louder, join the whiners. We need to win this one.

    god dammit i was looking forward to getting crit from wisdom, do you know how OP that is? no you don't you just want to cry about every little change
    Last edited by Redcruxs; 09-16-2011 at 03:02 PM.

  5. #5
    Rift Chaser Saralene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Just because it's on the PTS doesn't mean it's going to stay on the PTS - I'm sure they accidentally reverted the stats. Until I hear something official from Trion saying they are intentionally reverting the change, I'm gonna leave my pitchfork in the closet :P

    I'm glad Justicar is getting a taunt with no travel time That was so annoying...
    Saralene - Cleric || Wolfsbane

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saralene View Post
    Just because it's on the PTS doesn't mean it's going to stay on the PTS - I'm sure they accidentally reverted the stats. Until I hear something official from Trion saying they are intentionally reverting the change, I'm gonna leave my pitchfork in the closet :P

    I'm glad Justicar is getting a taunt with no travel time That was so annoying...
    http://forums.riftgame.com/public-te...ml#post3143717

  7. #7
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radak View Post
    A new patch has been launced and I found a couple of changes.

    First stats have been changed again.
    Wisdom now gives 0.75SP, Mana regen and increases max mana by 8 per point.
    Intellect now gives 0.25SP and 1 crit per point.
    Sounds like a bug (like some changes being made from a previous PTS build before the stat changes)

    As for talent changes I found 1 so far.
    Bolt of Radiance (justicar soul) no longer taunts while using Mien of Leadership and is now a simple ranged ability.
    However we got a new ability called Provoke which reads as followed:
    Provoke Rank 1
    59mana 30meter range
    Cooldown: 8sec

    Forces the target to attack the Cleric
    for 3seconds. Does not trigger a
    global Cooldown
    A taunt off the GCD? Freaking awesome

    The other change I seen is that corperal punishment in Inquisitor now reads 5sec instead of the 10sec it previously read on PTS.
    From the patch notes, this one looks intended.

  8. #8
    Rift Chaser Saralene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Boo

    Edit:

    Oh man, our new taunt is off the GCD??? That's awesome!
    Are warrior and rogue taunts getting changed this way, too? If not, I predict many tears until they are xD
    Last edited by Saralene; 09-16-2011 at 03:19 PM.
    Saralene - Cleric || Wolfsbane

  9. #9
    RIFT Guide Writer Redcruxs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,935

    Default

    nooo say it isnt so
    Last edited by Redcruxs; 09-16-2011 at 03:21 PM.

  10. #10
    Rift Master KaiHeilos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Heaven forbid they make changes on the Public Test Server to, you know, test things. Because there's absolutely no way they can revert those stat changes now, we're all doomed.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redcruxs View Post
    god dammit i was looking forward to getting crit from wisdom, do you know how OP that is? no you don't you just want to cry about every little change
    I understand how it didn't change a lot, because you lost a lot of SP as well, unless you were rocking 210% crit, it pretty much just evened itself out. The biggest change was mana, and they're keeping that.

  12. #12
    Ascendant Liang Nuren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radak View Post
    A new patch has been launced and I found a couple of changes.

    First stats have been changed again.
    Wisdom now gives 0.75SP, Mana regen and increases max mana by 8 per point.
    Intellect now gives 0.25SP and 1 crit per point.
    I think I like this change/revert. Seems like it leaves some interesting choices for stacking wis/int without making it such an obvious choice to stack int as much as possible.

    -Liang

  13. #13
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Can't we leave PTS stuff in the PtS forum and not clutter it up here? If I want to know what's coming I'll look there, not here, and vice versa. That stuff changes every other day anyway.

  14. #14
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Ah crap, not a bug, the revert to Wis/Int is confirmed by a dev...

    But to stop making wisdom a ****ty stat, they'll always have to make int weaker and upset all the cloth users (and leather warriors), and seeing how they don't want that to happen then I guess we're going to keep stats that way for a very long time

    Can't we leave PTS stuff in the PtS forum and not clutter it up here? If I want to know what's coming I'll look there, not here, and vice versa. That stuff changes every other day anyway.
    Don't click on a post which has "PTS" in the title? It's not like the first page "disappears" within minutes (or hours)
    Last edited by Ethanol; 09-16-2011 at 03:55 PM.

  15. #15
    Rift Master Spyrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethanol View Post
    Ah crap, not a bug, the revert to Wis/Int is confirmed by a dev...

    But to stop making wisdom a ****ty stat, they'll always have to make int weaker and upset all the cloth users (and leather warriors), and seeing how they don't want that to happen then I guess we're going to keep stats that way for a very long time



    Don't click on a post which has "PTS" in the title? It's not like the first page "disappears" within minutes (or hours)
    Actually they would just have to be a little less abrupt with changes like that, month isn't long enough for some people, they may have to make it two or three months notice in advance. The key talents in the crit dependent specs were posetive changes, even though some may feel they aren't. This opens the door for new hybrid specs possibly, and more changes to less key talents. Should we need them.

    We can wear chain gear and not be gimped by it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts