+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some helping with my healing build

Soulwalker

Default Need some helping with my healing build

Hello all,

I have some questions about where to put my last 3 points in my build

31sent/32ward

I want to know if Light Efficiency is worth my last 3 points to invest in or is it better to put in Embolden
    or is it even better to scratch out my Templar soul and get a Purifier for Flame Speaker or Spirit Guidance

I dont like embolden so maybe +% to aoe heals? but you def need to pick up 32sent over putting more in warden or into puri

Cleric Tank

Rift Disciple

First off, are you planning on using this for raids/dungeons or PvP?

From the question you asked. If i had this build and i had to decide where to put the last 3 points..i would most definatly put them into Light Efficiency. You will get +3% increase to your AoE heals and you will get the much needed brez from sent.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10...co.xE0xopRoz.h
    I made a quick build that is probably more viable and seems to fit in the same category as the build you posted with a few changes. The extra crit from pur will help with overflow. And i took some points out of Light Concentration too help boost your overall healing.

TBH if your in dungeons stay away from water. Your tank will love you more.
    Id try and convince you to look at a PUR/SEN build and then move to a full PUR build when your happy.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by CoreSyntax View Post
    TBH if your in dungeons stay away from water. Your tank will love you more.
    Id try and convince you to look at a PUR/SEN build and then move to a full PUR build when your happy.
    In dungeons he will be better off using the 34/32 pur/sent spec. I agree on avoiding warden when your a fresh 50 running dungeons, only due to the spike healing. But, i will say that sent/ward spec is acceptable for dungeons. The only time you would ever want to run a full PUR build is when raiding, and even than its very situational.

Soulwalker

I am using this to raid with my guild, we are only doing DH and atm having some trouble with the last boss, i put in Light Concentration because i have a little bit of trouble with mana managment, and i thought it would help, in our raid setting there is another healing cleric which is a 51 puri, so i figured 2 51 puri's wont be beneficial to the raid, correct me if i am wrong, my current stats are 992sp and 724sc if it makes any difference

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by abizart View Post
    I am using this to raid with my guild, we are only doing DH and atm having some trouble with the last boss, i put in Light Concentration because i have a little bit of trouble with mana managment, and i thought it would help, in our raid setting there is another healing cleric which is a 51 puri, so i figured 2 51 puri's wont be beneficial to the raid, correct me if i am wrong, my current stats are 992sp and 724sc if it makes any difference
    If you are going to be raid healing i would use this: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10ejx.EEdtqtRqz.x0xx

If you are going to be focusing on tank healing, i would use this: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10...0kqz.E0txbszco

There should not be any reason to have a 51 Purifier in the raid for a DH run. Being a cleric, you will learn how to control the mana issues that occur over time. Wardens have the best mana efficiency of any other cleric healing soul. If your apothecary, i would make a lot of mana tonics.

I can post rotations for these builds if you want me too. Just let me know.

Soulwalker

Can you post rotations please?

+ Reply to Thread