+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healing after 1.4 (PVP)

Shadowlander

Default Healing after 1.4 (PVP)

I'll try to keep this short.

For healing i've been using a mix of warden and sentinel, awesome aoe healer but damn it flies through mana, with purifier as third soul with no points for the shield.

I'm currently lvl 49.

Is this mix still viable for pvp healing? Is there another? or is just healing not worth it now for pvp?
    All answers I wanna know regarding end game pvp content.

Thanks
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1494019&dateline=1308  766912

Soulwalker

first they kill mage dps in pvp, now they kill healing - no its not even close...

its ok for a warrior to do 3000 damage in one gcd, but i cant even crit for over 1500 on a single target heal that takes 2.5 seconds to cast.

I'm done with this game.

Ascendant

looks to be 10% on most of the quick casts and 5% on the dots.... Very minor tweak.. One positive for this will be people will "SLIGHTLY" die more often but "SOME" dps will be getting the nerf bat after now it will be quite obvious.

LOL

Shadowlander

Well i did a couple of runs at dex. I usually pulled average of 120k heals.
    Today I was doing 100k avergae.

People were whining today at wf's how there were no healers, same people that made healers go away by postung QQ's on the forum.

So ****.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1494019&dateline=1308  766912

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Canz View Post
    Well i did a couple of runs at dex. I usually pulled average of 120k heals.
    Today I was doing 100k avergae.

People were whining today at wf's how there were no healers, same people that made healers go away by postung QQ's on the forum.

So ****.
    what spec are you using? i'm doing warden/sent/temp - i was pulling like 130k in a codex match, now its on average 78-90k

Telaran

I use the same build as op, and it usually keeps everyone in the group who are close to you healed up pretty well. I know it goes through mana fast and it sucks. AOE heals burn your mana way fast. I always stock up on drinks though. Most people won't even try to go after you if you have a shield popped on you, so I'll just use a few of my drinks during battle.

Half and half senti warden and senti justi temp. No real difference other than dol.
    If you are having a hard time, it simply means you are lower tiered or bad.

But I do notice that r3 and less are a pita to keep up, more so than before.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sapherion View Post
    first they kill mage dps in pvp, now they kill healing - no its not even close...

its ok for a warrior to do 3000 damage in one gcd, but i cant even crit for over 1500 on a single target heal that takes 2.5 seconds to cast.

I'm done with this game.
    As a lvl 20-something, I crit-ed for 1800 on that heal. Granted, I don't see that 99% of the time, but it did happen.

Work on your EQ and crit bonuses.

Default Ehh

Yes healing was nerfed, but its not hopeless.
    I did a match the other day with a typical senticar spec, and posted 600k healing.

Just used instant cast life to build convictions, then pop DOL, toss a healing breath or HI out there when needed, it was quite easy. I think if I had a build that dropped a few points here and there, and picked up some inquisitor or templar, it might be alot better. Justicar wont save someone being focused, but it will keep a group going.

Rift Disciple

I play ward/sent/temp and did not notice a difference. The abilities nerfed were primarily hots or timered abilities which have a low impact on my overall healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Canz View Post
    I'll try to keep this short.

For healing i've been using a mix of warden and sentinel, awesome aoe healer but damn it flies through mana, with purifier as third soul with no points for the shield.

I'm currently lvl 49.

Is this mix still viable for pvp healing? Is there another? or is just healing not worth it now for pvp?
    All answers I wanna know regarding end game pvp content.

Thanks
    Hey your healing!
    It's not winning that counts.
    It's making sure everyone else loses

Quote Originally Posted by Sapherion View Post

I'm done with this game.
    I would say play a healer but your leaving

BYE!

and in next game you play.

Play a healer
    It's not winning that counts.
    It's making sure everyone else loses

+ Reply to Thread