+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where are the cleric Synergy Crystal revisions?

Default Where are the cleric Synergy Crystal revisions?

1.4 is tomorrow, have we really just been lied to and forgotten? Are they just holding out on us?

What will happen next?!
    afk tera.

Champion

1 of 2 things will happen.

A: They revise them (either in 1.4 or hot-fix the changes in later) to a point where we will actually bother using crystals other than the druid one. And we rejoice!

(cabalist is somewhat ok, but it looks more like a fix for single target dps, which should not be in an end game item, it should be in the soul it self)

B: They don't revise them, and they end up like the Ancient Soul-stones, collecting dust like so much wasted content. People will cringe when they see them drop over real items (assuming that's how they're acquired), some may even be brought to tears.

Guy 1: "BAWWWWW!"
    Guy 2:"Its ok man, just pretend its not there, it'll be ok! I promise!"
    Guy 3:"Don't worry, I'll make the bad bad go away" *Rune Break*.
    Last edited by Malbojia; 08-02-2011 at 03:01 PM.
    A little reading comprehension goes a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Malbojia View Post
    People will cringe when they see them drop over real items (assuming that's how they're acquired).
    You buy them with raid currency at one of the merchants outside of Hammerknell - you don't need to raid to cringe at them; I know I do every time I see the Justicar one
    Saralene - Cleric || Wolfsbane

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Saralene View Post
    You buy them with raid currency at one of the merchants outside of Hammerknell - you don't need to raid to cringe at them; I know I do every time I see the Justicar one
    Oh good. At least they can be easily ignored. I will give thanks for that much.

Lol the justicar one....

I don't know what they where smoking when they came up with that one. You could have made it do ANYTHING else. I personally cant thing of anything worse that they could have done. I'm actively trying just to post it.

2 Increase duration for skill spammed well before it ends.

4 minor decrease in cooldown for most useless skill.

/facepalm
    Last edited by Malbojia; 08-02-2011 at 03:07 PM.
    A little reading comprehension goes a long way.

Currantly the crystal design pushes any serious player into pvp to gear for pve. The pvp crystal with +200 SP, +500 HP's makes it pointless even considering these pve crystals.

Anyone who wants to min/max will go for 4x pvp gear with pve belt/gloves/helm + accessories.

Something big needs to happen to these pve synergy crystals to get people to bother grinding for them when you can get better overall stats from pvp gear lol (which will take 2-3 weeks to grind out)

You can't wear the PvP gear for PvE, not only are the stats much worse but you lose gloves+helm and accessory hit rating which will likely leave you under the hit cap for HK, let alone the upper tier HK which will give you a -120 hit/focus debuff. It's unfortunately just not practical.
    afk tera.

Quote Originally Posted by rantology View Post
    You can't wear the PvP gear for PvE, not only are the stats much worse but you lose gloves+helm and accessory hit rating which will likely leave you under the hit cap for HK, let alone the upper tier HK which will give you a -120 hit/focus debuff. It's unfortunately just not practical.
    You can use pvp chest, shoulders, pants and boots. Gives you 4p bonus from pvp crystal and does not cost you a single point of hit/focus.
    -The Unnamed- Defiant
    Vayra - Mage
    Forkrul - Cleric
    Kalyth - FOTM warrior in training, 5k pvp kills at lvl 28

A new equipment slot should make you excited about what to get for it, not present options so shocking bad you might well consider skipping 4 pieces of raid gear to get the PvP synergy crystal.

Guild/Raid leader of Shoreline 5/8 ID (No reflect Rusila, hardmode Conclave) Recruiting a few more excellent raiders: for Infernal Dawn progression

Prophet of Telara

More than likely nothing will actually happen with them in the foreseeable future. Trion obviously has no clue how Cleric function, I mean giving Cabalist a bonus to DoT is about as pathetic as it can get...oh wait Justicar...

The Justicar bonus is even more amusing when you consider the fact that it isn't even worth altering a macro to make use of that extended duration. Literally, the bonus goes to waste because it isn't worth the hassle of manually using a buff. They could make it last 30 seconds and there's a good chance no one would care enough to take it out of their macros.

The PvP gear is basically the spell power version of the epic tier 2 raid gear, so wearing 4 pieces can net you 200 spell power, but it's just sad that Trion is making its player base PvP to be able to PvE.

Cleric DPS is still ****ty and underwhelming compared to all the other classes. They seriously need to learn their own game better because it isn't even like balancing is that hard.

Step 1: Find a benchmark
    Step 2: Find a solid rotation
    Step 3: Match appropriate scaling of skills to have viable progression

Done.

Stop with the gimmicks. Stop creating abilities that are only feasible within a single set of gear and then completely underwhelming outside of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayra View Post
    You can use pvp chest, shoulders, pants and boots. Gives you 4p bonus from pvp crystal and does not cost you a single point of hit/focus.
    Exactly Vayra and I beleive this is what will give the best results. +200 SP and 500 HP's is far greater than the difference between 4 peices of HK relic armor over the 4 peices of rank 8 pvp gear.

Especially since it can be achieved solo in less than a month. Even if a full set of HK relic gear proves to be superior, this set up will still be the best by far up until you have grinded out the 560 elder marks + 7 hexxed thingies or whatever it is for HK gear.

Good luck convincing PvE'ers to farm crappy PvP content for a month just so they can PvE more haha.
    Cleric Tank -Guardian- Sunrest
    <Esti Efiu>

I don't see anything about cleric synergy crystals in the 1.4 notes :/
    Hiphop - Cleric
    Nasa - Warrior
    of <Dominance>, Faemist

Clerics need to learn to whine. We're too nice.
    Cleric Tank -Guardian- Sunrest
    <Esti Efiu>

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Bobopedic View Post
    I don't see anything about cleric synergy crystals in the 1.4 notes :/
    its not in 1.4 notes because its already out with phase 5 of 1.3

Quote Originally Posted by Arioth View Post
    its not in 1.4 notes because its already out with phase 5 of 1.3
    and there are no changes to them with 1.4. that's the point.
    Hiphop - Cleric
    Nasa - Warrior
    of <Dominance>, Faemist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast