+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inquisicar - T2 plaque gear

Soulwalker

Default Inquisicar - T2 plaque gear

So, should i wear all chain or is there some cloth i can buy with plaques that would be better for me? i have searched but couldn't really find anything.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Corseth View Post
    So, should i wear all chain or is there some cloth i can buy with plaques that would be better for me? i have searched but couldn't really find anything.
    Noooo chain, always chain

Before T1 raid gear, cloth is better for Icar, than chain. Pick up the the three crafted cloth pieces, head, shoulders, and chest, these are better than T2 chain and cloth, then go for cloth tier hands feet and legs.

Chain plaque gear will not give you the crit you need to play a deep Inq build for cp.
    Last edited by Spyrit; 07-31-2011 at 02:38 AM.

Plane Touched

Why go into justicar at all if you are wearing cloth armor? Just seems totally backwards to me. You need spell power to take advantage of justicar healing abilities and you need the extra armor to increase survivability.

I would seriously avoid cloth at all costs for this build.

Quote Originally Posted by BusyHandz View Post
    Why go into justicar at all if you are wearing cloth armor? Just seems totally backwards to me. You need spell power to take advantage of justicar healing abilities and you need the extra armor to increase survivability.

I would seriously avoid cloth at all costs for this build.
    You apparently don't understand what build the OP is referring to.

The T2 cloth gloves are better than the chain gloves. For the rest of the pieces the chain gear is better for clerics. This is true at basically all levels of gear.
    Last edited by Doctorjon; 07-31-2011 at 06:54 AM.
    I sometimes get things right.

< 50% crit go cloth, > 50% go chain. Inq is highly crit dependent, Crit > Int >SP > Wis is the order of priority prior to 50% raid buffed crit. The op is refering to Icar build, I expect they are deep enough to have CP, which is the crit dependent aspect of the soul. Will also need alot of mana on some of the T2 fights with heavy aoe damage, Int provides it.
    Last edited by Spyrit; 07-31-2011 at 12:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread