+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How many points in Justicar before you're considered support?

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    How is Justicar considered support at all when its a tanking class?
    aoe healing

Also, you should need 1/3rd of your points spent in justicar to queue for support. This should be true at any level.
    -The Unnamed- Defiant
    Vayra - Mage
    Forkrul - Cleric
    Kalyth - FOTM warrior in training, 5k pvp kills at lvl 28

Quote Originally Posted by Vayra View Post
    aoe healing

Also, you should need 1/3rd of your points spent in justicar to queue for support. This should be true at any level.
    I had this same problem leveling up my cleric with the Duracell build. I stopped worring about it and woudl queue up as dps and healer. which were the only 2 it would let me select.
    Revenge Is A Meal Best Served Cold.

Sword of Telara

I'm taking a wild guess here, this is untested, so if you think I'm wrong please do call the BS-flag on me:

To be flagged as support I think you must either a) have some points in a healing soul in the spec or b) be quite deep into justi.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjah View Post
    I'm taking a wild guess here, this is untested, so if you think I'm wrong please do call the BS-flag on me:

To be flagged as support I think you must either a) have some points in a healing soul in the spec or b) be quite deep into justi.
    I don't believe so. I originally had one healing spec (51 sent), one dps spec (45 sham/11 inq/10 sent), and one "solo" spec with 44 sham/10 inq/12 just. I built a tank spec for my fourth soul and was able to queue as support.

Ascendant

You need 22 or 24 pts in justicar, no way around it. Which is really silly IMO.

Rift Disciple

If you have a tank build as one of your roles, you don't need any more than 11 points in justi in order to have a support spec (Inquisicar at least). While putting more in justi for Righteous Mandate is nice, it's not really needed for 5 mans anymore due to the T1/T2 nerfs. DoL spam and Healing Breath (w/ mouseover macro) is pretty much all thats needed anymore.

Unfortunately, if you don't have a tank spec, you're stuck putting more points into justi which will kind of be a waste of points outside of a shamicar build, which can still provide decent support in T1/T2 runs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2