+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric leveling pvp healing spec

Soulwalker

Default Cleric leveling pvp healing spec

Hi, I just started a cleric and got to level 15 fast then I decided I would like a good pvp healing spec for leveling I don't care about my damage I have two buddies to do that for me I want the ability to survive and keep people alive through great amounts of damage. I pick up classes / specs pretty easily and can mostly figure out my own spec but I just wanted some pointers from some people who maybe did this and thought they could improve thanks in advanced

For a duo or even 3, I recommend something like just/sham/0 points in sent. This lets you tank, heal, and do damage. (You can sub inq for sham if you prefer range). You simply do not need to run full heals unless you're pulling clumps of elites.

If you run full heals, any combo of sent/warden/purifier could work. I recommend getting one of them to 21 before splitting points as these tend to be the most useful abilities. Sent/warden is probably most popular.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by NatashaK View Post
    For a duo or even 3, I recommend something like just/sham/0 points in sent. This lets you tank, heal, and do damage. (You can sub inq for sham if you prefer range). You simply do not need to run full heals unless you're pulling clumps of elites.

If you run full heals, any combo of sent/warden/purifier could work. I recommend getting one of them to 21 before splitting points as these tend to be the most useful abilities. Sent/warden is probably most popular.
    Thanks to be honest it will probably be 2-3 of us in a warfront smashing face I was thinking about doing sent/warden so I could have the hots and the group heals with longevity because the guys im with love to pull massive amounts of mobs and large groups of players to kill kinda the "f my toon im gonna destroy as many of you as I can as fast as I can" mentality add a strong base healer behind them and its a combo few can deny

+ Reply to Thread