+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Build Sentinal/Justicar/Shaman

Soulwalker

Default PvP Build Sentinal/Justicar/Shaman

When i first thought of this build it was shot down by quite a few people. But it seemed solid enough so ive been using it. And i just have to say that so far it is awesome. My survivability is through the roof. My ability to heal others is ok at best, however teh ability to heal myself is great. My dps is kinda low, however i do have some really good burst dps that if timed well, does really really good. So far im very pleased with this build.

Some perks is that i never have to wait for a casting time. I can be the one to sack up and charge to get a battle started, and NOT die immediately. Im constantly meleeing which is what i love to do. With "purpose" i rarely run out of mana. Ive even had a couple 2v1s that i came out on top with.

There may be better builds but this is definately a solid build for anyone who wants to try.

Soulwalker

man i did a inq/justicar/temp build its the best i found so far, for 1v1 pvp but i also did shaman/just/temp and it was pretty good too, still lacking in dps though....

i would never think to replace one of those souls with a healing soul though, i think with justicar you get PLENTY of survivability, need to focus a lil more on dps then taking a beating, replacing temp with warden for the free hot would not be a bad thing maybe, but i wouldnt put a single point into warden i would take the free hot and leave it at that, but seems like when i get rid of temp, then rouges with their rediculous crit chance pown me, and as justicar we all know we have to do some damage before healing, so after you come out of your stun with 10 percent health left you have to throw your dots on them then try healing but by that time its usualy over, so i found temp was the best, -15% chance to be crit plus you get your break free, to get you out of that stun early to give you a chance to get some damage and heals out before its to late......

your build may be pretty survivable against that being that you use sent, but your damage has to be terrible with sent/just

32 Just/31 sham / 3 sent or some variation had been my bread and butter solo spec. It's perfect for doing pvp dailies, soloing invasions or rifts, including elites.

In group pvp, you bring vastly more to the table full heals. You may lost survivability and damage, but your heals are something no one else can replace.

+ Reply to Thread