+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mana Mangement for a Lvl 20 Healer Spec

Soulwalker

Default Mana Mangement for a Lvl 20 Healer Spec

I have a level 20 Healer spec (Warden, Purifier) that I am looking for some mana regen. I am constantly out of mana (which means I am healing) and the only way to help is to pot up, or if the timer is out on the pot, to suicide and get your mana regened.

Are there any options along this line that i could use to help? Suggesstions for better managment?

TIA!

Soulwalker

Maybe it's your spec.

In WoW, I healed as a Druid, so I immediately gravitated to Warden here, and it just isn't robust enough at low levels. Can you heal as Warden? Sure. Will you do better as a Purifier/Sentinel (at least mana-wise)? Yes.

If you need to stick with Warden, see if you can pair with a Inquisitor/Justicar support cleric. Have them set their Righteous Mandate on the tank. That will help a lot.

Shadowlander

Warden is by far my favorite style of healing, and looks as well. But, unfortunately, until you get up there in int and whatnot, it is not too viable for most 1-50 and entry level expert dungeons. Your best bet is to go purifier/sentinel until you can start getting your epics in T1 and T2 expert dungeons. It was not until then Warden/Sentinel became super fun for me because I almost never go under 50% anymore when I used to have to pot constantly.

Put 11 points in Inq for Aggressive Renewal and you'll never be OOM
    KABOOM!

+ Reply to Thread