+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Inquisitor 1.3 to 1.4 Number Discussion

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Ethias View Post
    hey Sokanon,

While most of those DPS numbers are within 25 DPS of what I get in a given 10 minute parse, this one is quite a bit lower (by a substantial margin), so I was curious what your actual stats were in the HK gear and what trinket, greaters, and weapon you were using to try to figure out where the difference might come in. Also, what macros were you using?
    btw: how much dps ur doing with melee inqui? about 1.4-1.5k i gues?

Plane Touched

still intrested in the answers

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zoid View Post
    I've never understood why they have BoD. It takes too long to cast, it's annoying and you can get 0.5 seconds off from BoJ. BoJ is superior and BoD is useless. Remove BoD and make a new skill that boost the damage of the Cleric.

Plague of Doom

Cast plague of doom on target enemy.target enemy will suffer X damage for each spell cast by the Cleric up to 5 spells.

Instant Cast. 30 second CD. Off gdc.

The soul tree will give the abillity 1 spell for each point spent in it. 5 extra spells in total.

Because it's only good for initiating on a mob from range than casting two BoJ since you can frontload more dmg before the mob starts running to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathom View Post
    btw: how much dps ur doing with melee inqui? about 1.4-1.5k i gues?
    Yes, depending on gear. Using a macro that is SH->LH->Jolt->BoJ and spamming it when Vex isn't up, I'm getting about 50-100 dps higher than pure inquisitor depending on which set of gear and which spec exactly. The better the gear, the better the crazy 21 shm/36 inq/9sent does, but that build is totally not practical for most raiding environments as your go to movement ability isn't a spell, but crushing blow, which is meeeh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathom View Post
    for melee inquisitor u should NEVER use a 1hander. and u need to add LH to ur rotation. gues that will result in 1-200 more DPS

maybe u could use a 1h and not macro LH in if u go 45/16/5. i think that would come pretty close in DPS as the 40/21/5
    I actually ran a test of melee inquisitor using the 1h from HK instead of the 2h, and the DPS was very very close for 40/21/5. But without LH, you are losing a tonn of DPS. The reality is that melee inquisitor scales waaay better with spellpower than with weapon damage, as the only weapon damage based attacks are the initial hit of LH and auto attacks (assuming 5 warden ofc) so using a 1h instead of a 2h isn't much of a DPS loss as it is for other melee specs, but it still probably is one (would need to test more to be sure)
    Last edited by Ethias; 07-27-2011 at 12:47 PM.

Rift Disciple

Will nysyr's rebuke worth 51pts in pvp?
    I see the dmg has been doubled from 270 to 568. Is it 4 ticks of 568?

RIFT Guide Writer

Yes, 4 ticks, 3sec cast, 1min CD... + a stun. WELL worth it in PvP imo, but its a preference.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4