+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: TOP raid DPS parses

Plane Touched

Default TOP raid DPS parses

hey guys, ive heard many ppl claiming to reach about 1.5-1.8k dps in raids, but honestly ive never seen parses.

would b intressting to c some parses here, with the spec and the stats, to get a feeling where cleric dps CAN b.

if anyone could provide me with input, id b very happy

You can do that with aoe pulls quite easy. Single target i greatly doubt it, maybe in t4.

With t3 and raid buffs i can pull between 950-1.1k dps on boss fights. Single target melee spec.

1617 AP
    860 crit

It's what our other clerics are doing as well.
    Noktrin - Cleric - <vVv>

Too lazy to make a rift sig. Enjoy my Aion one

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Mathom View Post
    hey guys, ive heard many ppl claiming to reach about 1.5-1.8k dps in raids, but honestly ive never seen parses.

would b intressting to c some parses here, with the spec and the stats, to get a feeling where cleric dps CAN b.

Dont know if a cleric dps can or cant get that high. I have only 2 pieces of raid gear 1 is the staff Treant Heartwood staff and the t3 raid gloves from vendor. I pull 1100+ dps with raid buffs.

For 1500-1800 I cant say mabye with relic hammer and all t3 gear maybe 1500

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Noctrin View Post
    You can do that with aoe pulls quite easy. Single target i greatly doubt it, maybe in t4.

With t3 and raid buffs i can pull between 950-1.1k dps on boss fights. Single target melee spec.

1617 AP
    860 crit

It's what our other clerics are doing as well.
    well yes, im talking about single target DPS for sure.

ur stats and DPS pretty much look like what i was expecting. but in other threads ive seen plenty claiming to reach 1.6k+ on plutonus, without cypher. im full t3 geared, with 2 legendarys, but i dont even get close to those numbers. i know that my DPS is lower than others because i got a 1hander legendary, not a 2 hander and i cant really test raid DPS since, i have to off heal all the time with support speccs. but if i was able to pull 1.5k+ im sure my lead would allow me to go pure DPS, but so far ive never really seen any parses of such high cleric dps

If you're having to support heal then I wouldn't worry too much about any perceived lack of DPS. To max any build you'd need to get every drop of DPS out of a calling, and replacing a DPS Soul (such as Inquiitor) with a support healing one (such as Justicar) will naturally lead to slightly lower numbers.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Westnovote View Post
    If you're having to support heal then I wouldn't worry too much about any perceived lack of DPS. To max any build you'd need to get every drop of DPS out of a calling, and replacing a DPS Soul (such as Inquiitor) with a support healing one (such as Justicar) will naturally lead to slightly lower numbers.

i just worry for the day we get enough heal so i can go full dps. and im sure, if i could reach 1.5k dps (single target, raid buffed) my leader would find ways to get more healing and i could go full dps...

and if im speaking about my DPS, i always talk about pure DPS speccs. i can only try them at trash though...which most of the time is not as reliable as boss fights, thx to aoe or missing raid buffs/debuffs
    Last edited by Mathom; 06-27-2011 at 01:48 AM.

Champion

http://imageshack.us/f/191/plutonus622.jpg/ - cipher filtered

thats with t2 helm and chest..a t2 ring..t2 wand...far from BiS belt, mediocre legs, and no EoL essesnce which is slightly more dps than raid rift essences in a raid setting.

dont be fooled by my ranking..apparently a lot of people were experimenting with different specs or were not present, most werent using consumables..I am normally 3rd-4th.

Ive seen a parse of another guild whom had 1( or 2?) clerics at 1750 dps...as you can see if we have the gear we can do decent dps...
    Gilg - 50 Guardian Cleric on Briarcliff
    Maximation
    We're recruiting active, competent raiders who enjoy being competitive while having fun!

Plane Touched

thx sarrom. thats what im looking for

1.75k dps. is really nice.

if i look at ur bars id say u run with cooky cutter drui/sham/inqui?

anything u could advice to reach such high DPS, besides getting this BiS hammer?
    Last edited by Mathom; 06-27-2011 at 03:40 AM.

Plane Touched

argh, couldnt edit any more:

how much dps u have at dummy with selfbuffs only sarrom?

so i can compare with my tests at dummy

Champion

thx sarrom. thats what im looking for

1.75k dps. is really nice.

if i look at ur bars id say u run with cooky cutter drui/sham/inqui?

anything u could advice to reach such high DPS, besides getting this BiS hammer?
    yea sorry meant to mention my spec, and get lots of SP and crit ....but ya the hammer is the biggest factor...stay on your target as much as you can, consumables, ect
    Gilg - 50 Guardian Cleric on Briarcliff
    Maximation
    We're recruiting active, competent raiders who enjoy being competitive while having fun!

My cleric is mostly T2 geared (no T3 and 1 T1 piece), I pull 1100 dps in raids. Full T3 should be getting a lot more
    -The Unnamed- Defiant
    Vayra - Mage
    Forkrul - Cleric
    Kalyth - FOTM warrior in training, 5k pvp kills at lvl 28

Shadowlander

i parsed on pluto 1740dps
    the fight is only 2:18 long because we made a dmg-stop at 52% and i stopped parsing

on dummy 1150dps selfbuffed

with relict hammer and drui/shami/inqui
    Last edited by Pingg; 06-27-2011 at 04:28 AM.
    Pinggg Requiem Brutmutter EU-DE
    FT 4/4 || EE 5/5 || GA 4/4 || IG 2/3 || PPB 3/5

Plane Touched

thx guys.

basicially id say 1700 dps raid buffed with semi good eq but WITH relic hammer-->about 1150 dps at dummy selfbuffed

so maybe with full t3 and hammer u should b able to get 1.8-1.9k...pretty nice

Rift Disciple

Did you find that stacking sp or crit works better? Or a mix of both?

Plane Touched

50 Cleric <Fires of Heaven>
    Recruitment - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf6DGgZnjWw
    0 valor PvP - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv5JtuQuqXA
    Rift PvE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulPTfNf_k40
    Site for everything rift! www.riftjunkies.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast