+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: TOP raid DPS parses

Telaran

Plutonus

Two melee clerics (dru/sha/inq) on that list, procell and poonisher with cipher filtered.

Procell has the relic, poonisher has the maul from warmaster.

If I'm not lagging too badly (I tend to run 7 fps on some encounters and still manage), I can pull 1450 filtered on Plutonus. I have Maul of Feral Instincts from Duke Letareus. That being said, Plutonus is the one fight where we make sure we use EVERYTHING at our disposal. Consumables including food and flasks, guild banners, spotters orders, every single dps buff that every class has, and flaring power. I use the cookie cutter druid build for dps. DPS isn't my main spec, I only ever use it for fights where we really need to cut down on the healers we have, like Johlen or Plutonus. We have a druid in guild, using the same spec and macros, who pulled between 1500-1600 dps on Plutonus last time we killed him. He also has the relic 2h hammer from Greenscale. I haven't seen clerics pull that much on any other boss.

Rivellana - R7 Eth Cleric (Retired)
    Lexxii - R6 Dwarf Cleric

Any one will to post a link of there build on the soul builder?

I also would be interested in the builds folks are running (people who are 1500+)

I primarily heal so i dont have a ton of practice when it comes to DPS, nor do i have great dps gear... but that said.... i am asked to at times and have a build that can put out some nice dps, but not as high as a few folks posting. Obviously the highest seem to have the relic hammer which im sure helps a ton, but i would still be interested in comparing the build they are running to mine and my fellow clerics.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by No_Exit View Post
    I also would be interested in the builds folks are running (people who are 1500+)

I primarily heal so i dont have a ton of practice when it comes to DPS, nor do i have great dps gear... but that said.... i am asked to at times and have a build that can put out some nice dps, but not as high as a few folks posting. Obviously the highest seem to have the relic hammer which im sure helps a ton, but i would still be interested in comparing the build they are running to mine and my fellow clerics.
    The only build anyone would use is the cookie cutter Dru/Shm build.

Its disheartening to see a top DPS of 1750 from clerics. This still puts us 300 points below rogues, and a couple hundred below warriors.
    Last edited by narr; 06-27-2011 at 08:39 AM.

Shadowlander

Just because I'm bored, I submit to you a random parse from the Rogue forums outlining the DPS rogues/warriors hit on Plutonus. Hoko would be the rogue that developed their current top DPS spec, the next two guys are warriors.

While that is not my guild, it mirrors what our Plutonus parses currently look like. Rogue on top, warriors below that, then the rest of the pack (clerics) on a whole other level below them. I'll try and remember to save a parse next week to illustrate.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i...3Plutonus1.png
    Last edited by narr; 06-27-2011 at 08:47 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Ssly View Post
    Noah is the man.

And thanks Sicily. Make me look like a scrub by posting that parse.

I've personally been using what I posted in this thread, I believe I'm still the last post on it.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...mplate)/page25

Trust me though, if anyone has a different macro that provides better dps or can help me figure out something different I could do I'd love them for it. It's easy to find write-ups on top dps specs for my alts, but it seems difficult to find anything hard and fast for clerics.

I'm also still wondering if people are still following the stack spell crit to 620 and then stack spellpower rule or what?

Lexxii - R6 Dwarf Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Mathom View Post
    hey guys, ive heard many ppl claiming to reach about 1.5-1.8k dps in raids, but honestly ive never seen parses.

would b intressting to c some parses here, with the spec and the stats, to get a feeling where cleric dps CAN b.

if anyone could provide me with input, id b very happy
    They keep posting plutonus DPS.. a boss that is very melee friendly and has a dmg buff. Cant pull the same ammount of dps on any other boss.. specially one requiring some real tactics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I've personally been using what I posted in this thread, I believe I'm still the last post on it.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...mplate)/page25

Trust me though, if anyone has a different macro that provides better dps or can help me figure out something different I could do I'd love them for it. It's easy to find write-ups on top dps specs for my alts, but it seems difficult to find anything hard and fast for clerics.

I'm also still wondering if people are still following the stack spell crit to 620 and then stack spellpower rule or what?
    it looks like you have a black eye

50 Cleric <Fires of Heaven>
    Recruitment - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf6DGgZnjWw
    0 valor PvP - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv5JtuQuqXA
    Rift PvE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulPTfNf_k40
    Site for everything rift! www.riftjunkies.com

Shield of Telara

The problem with using plutonus fight is it's not a really good representation of what someone will do in raids. It also has a damage boost throughout the raid. So, it's a specialty encounter. If you look at that Noahx parse closely you will notice a trend.

Warmaster - 1,136.44
    Plutonus - 1,760.01
    Herald - 1,131.08
    Alsbeth - 1,094.60

So, pretty much you can expect this player at this gear level to do about 1130 dps. He gained a boost by the encounter mechanics in the Plutonus fight. I actually expected his dps to be higher on the Herald fight.
    Tsarin - Sunrest (PVP-RP) - Eth DPS Cleric (50) - Static

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Relanex View Post
    The problem with using plutonus fight is it's not a really good representation of what someone will do in raids. It also has a damage boost throughout the raid. So, it's a specialty encounter. If you look at that Noahx parse closely you will notice a trend.

Warmaster - 1,136.44
    Plutonus - 1,760.01
    Herald - 1,131.08
    Alsbeth - 1,094.60

So, pretty much you can expect this player at this gear level to do about 1130 dps. He gained a boost by the encounter mechanics in the Plutonus fight. I actually expected his dps to be higher on the Herald fight.
    I'm sorry what DPS boost does Plutonus give? Pretty sure he doesn't buff damage. Warmaster he was in the fight for 30 seconds less than anyone else, and his pet didn't do anything? lol

Plutonus is the best fight to go off of because you basically have 99% DPS uptime on the boss, a tank and spank. Melee gets screwed a tiny bit when the tank moves him, because he sucks you back if the tank gets too far back, so there are some weird little stop and goes.

On Herald he was Shamicar, he did 1130 DPS and 113k healing.
    Candy

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by KetFoH View Post
    On herald, shouldn't most of his attacks be AoE in nature? He would have 3 adds plus herald up for large sections of the fight. I could be wrong on this but it appears that other members of your raid were AoEing the adds down. Which is why I said I thought his damage would be higher on that fight. Not a knock against the player as his numbers are really good any way you look at it.
    Tsarin - Sunrest (PVP-RP) - Eth DPS Cleric (50) - Static

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by KetFoH View Post
    I'm sorry what DPS boost does Plutonus give? Pretty sure he doesn't buff damage. Warmaster he was in the fight for 30 seconds less than anyone else, and his pet didn't do anything? lol

Plutonus is the best fight to go off of because you basically have 99% DPS uptime on the boss, a tank and spank. Melee gets screwed a tiny bit when the tank moves him, because he sucks you back if the tank gets too far back, so there are some weird little stop and goes.

Plutonus is a terrible fight to parse, firstly because you are trusting people who have said 'cipher filtered' but not shown any proof, and secondly the last 10% or so of the fight he does get an increased damage buff.
    Last edited by TiyaTiya; 06-27-2011 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssly View Post
    it looks like you have a black eye
    Nothing like insulting a girl to get her to change her avatar picture, eh?

Lexxii - R6 Dwarf Cleric

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast