+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pls fix Righteous Mandate

Soulwalker

Default Pls fix Righteous Mandate

As a nice little assistant heal for a Tank/heals/over agro'ing dps.. It was beneficial to many fights, But now since it's either broken or been stealth changed..

It no longer provides any benefit in my Shaman/Justicar assistant heals spec.

(Imbues the ally with righteous purpose. Anytime Salvation heals the Cleric past their Maximum Health, the overhealing is transferred to the ally. Lasts 1 hour. Can only be maintained on a single ally. Cannot be cast on another Cleric maintaining Righteous Mandate)

As stated.. But it doesn't I've tested it many times.. It now only heals people from the damage from the Justicar tree skill. And those abilities do far less damage then shaman skills.. So the skill lies.

Telaran

They're working on a fix for this. They also need to fix precept of refuge and rebuke. Three skills in a single tree are not working properly, kind of silly.

Soulwalker

Coolies I was worries they had broken of of my fav' spec's.

Plane Touched

its not only 3. Reparation or salvation, not sure, whatever was the group healing, does not procc any "on heal effect" trinkets/essences/whatever.

i use justicar in all of my build, since its just too strong to not put 11-14 points to it. but since the patch i feel kinda unable to play...

Rift Disciple

Zeus, I have yet to see any type of notice that they are working on Righetous Mandate or even Precept of Refuge. All they have done so far is disable Rebuke.

Aef, I have an Inquisicar build and only have one skill healing off RM. Reparation is working but it doesn't do much. I have tested it daily since 1.3 came out and have been submitting bug reports everyday for the last 3 days. If it isn't fixed today there will be another.

I am pretty sure that if every cleric who uses Justicar builds for off heal submitted a bug report in game they would get the hint.
    Last edited by indira; 06-27-2011 at 07:50 AM.
    Never come unarmed to a battle of wits.

The revised 3 commandments:
    1. Thou shall be honest and faithful to the provider of thy nookie.
    2. Thou shall try real hard not to kill anyone, unless they pray to a different invisible man than the one you do.
    3. Thou shall keep thy religion to thyself.
    Thank you George Carlin

Rift Chaser

Something is wrong with mandate and some of the justicar tanking spells. Not being able to hold aggro on a single mob seems broken to me.

Mandate is no where near it used to be before 1.3

Trion may not post all that much or as much as they want too, but I know they are trying to fix it!

I have no troubles holding aggro (51 pt justi, 10 point shaman, 5 pt sent) and RM is NOT BROKE

Salvation just is NOT proccing off of non justicar abilities, I have Tested and CONFIRMED this, simply by using RM, using crushing blow, nothing, using strike of judgment, and it heals, same with being hurt, and using the different abilities.

On heal procs ARE working off of the Reparation/Salvation, (I'm using the 60 sp/15sec trinket from eFC) its been proccing for me almost constantly.

Telaran

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by indira View Post
    Zeus, I have yet to see any type of notice that they are working on Righetous Mandate or even Precept of Refuge. All they have done so far is disable Rebuke.

Aef, I have an Inquisicar build and only have one skill healing off RM. Reparation is working but it doesn't do much. I have tested it daily since 1.3 came out and have been submitting bug reports everyday for the last 3 days. If it isn't fixed today there will be another.

I am pretty sure that if every cleric who uses Justicar builds for off heal submitted a bug report in game they would get the hint.
    On Precept

On Reparation

On Righteous Mandate

On Rebuke

Need me to do anymore simple forum searches for you ?

Soulwalker

Nova, RM is working for you cause you're a justicar. Try Inquisitor spells- Mandate is broken truly and completely. Does not work.

And on the other front, Sure your procs work for you but on you only- Salvation is triggering the effects on you. Thats why you see your trinket working. If you were using Icewall Rune, and the HoT-essences, or like the spiritwolf trinket, they do not proc from Reparation heals anymore. Which is why I, as an Inquisicar (42/10/14 inquis/sent/justi), am no longer proc'ing my hots all over my party which I used to do. They proc like mad on me (from salvation and vex healing) but reparation doesn't proc them on raid/party anymore.

I can't wait for the hotfix so I can start playing again!
    Last edited by Rakarra; 06-27-2011 at 01:52 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Rakarra View Post
    Nova, RM is working for you cause you're a justicar. Try Inquisitor spells- Mandate is broken truly and completely. Does not work.

And on the other front, Sure your procs work for you but on you only- Salvation is triggering the effects on you. Thats why you see your trinket working. If you were using Icewall Rune, and the HoT-essences, or like the spiritwolf trinket, they do not proc from Reparation heals anymore. Which is why I, as an Inquisicar (42/10/14 inquis/sent/justi), am no longer proc'ing my hots all over my party which I used to do. They proc like mad on me (from salvation and vex healing) but reparation doesn't proc them on raid/party anymore.

This must be a server by server bug. cuz in my inquisitor spec, I am still getting healing from every spell, both from reparation AND RM.
    Belmont - Order of Shadow - 5/5 4/4 4/4

Living off Mage tears since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Rakarra View Post

read what I said, ONLY justicar spells are proccing salvation, which salvation = RM, RM isn't bugged, salvation is (and I do use hot essence "crystal vine") and I am constantly seeing the proc going around. and yes, I know its working, I have rep in both dps, and tanking, and its running around constantly.

however I do think salv needs to be fixed

Rift Disciple

Zeus, on RM, I have seen that post as well, but on the 1.3 Known Issues thread, until earlier today, there was no notice that they were even doing any actual work on it.

Thanks for the searches but it wasn't absolutely necessary.
    Never come unarmed to a battle of wits.

The revised 3 commandments:
    1. Thou shall be honest and faithful to the provider of thy nookie.
    2. Thou shall try real hard not to kill anyone, unless they pray to a different invisible man than the one you do.
    3. Thou shall keep thy religion to thyself.
    Thank you George Carlin

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticnova View Post
    read what I said, ONLY justicar spells are proccing salvation
    That's very strange, because i was playing last night (on a live server) and i remember clearly seeing Vex and Sanction Heretic proc'ing salvation...unless im tripping. Will have to go back and look again.

Rift Disciple

DoL is also bugged, smart healing is gone.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    That's very strange, because i was playing last night (on a live server) and i remember clearly seeing Vex and Sanction Heretic proc'ing salvation...unless im tripping. Will have to go back and look again.
    i think some people are tripping, or its a bug only affecting some shards, because my Inquisitor spells proc Salvation and Reparation just like they always have.
    Belmont - Order of Shadow - 5/5 4/4 4/4

Living off Mage tears since 2006

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast