+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible to Heal Stupid...er, I mean PuGs now?

Default Possible to Heal Stupid...er, I mean PuGs now?

Hi clerics, with the advent of 1.3 and more pug vs pug match ups, I was thinking of trying to heal WFs solo again. Didn't get too far with it last time. Banging your head on your keyboard hurts! Anyone tried it in the lowbie brackets lately? Can it be done? I know several clerics healing each other and their team is nigh unstoppable, but not sure those were real pug clerics, and most of the teams I've been in so far were lucky to have even one. Clearly, pug WFs need clerics, but on the other hand, I can't afford a new keyboard, so be honest with me!

Soulwalker

Yes, I need something that can do DPS effectively, but can keep my newbie son alive while he's attempting to tank, but don't won't a pure healer. I suppose I need a hybrid DPS/Heal spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Pagoda View Post
    Yes, I need something that can do DPS effectively, but can keep my newbie son alive while he's attempting to tank, but don't won't a pure healer. I suppose I need a hybrid DPS/Heal spec.
    Actually, I was thinking of pvp, where a lot of players aren't new, they just don't care about objectives or protecting their healers.

But yeah, PuG healing, especially with a new tank, can be tough, haven't tried it in Rift yet, though.

+ Reply to Thread