+ Reply to Thread

Thread: level 21 cleric looking for a AOE grinding spot with out caster mobs ?

Soulwalker

Default level 21 cleric looking for a AOE grinding spot with out caster mobs ?

hi i have a level 21 cleric and 20 war looking for a grinding spot that has more meele then caster mobs been looking on here i see builds and what not but no spots to go to at lower level to grind

ps thank you any help you can give would be great

no need to really grind at low levels(well pretty much any level really) just do the quests and AOE as you do them.. you have two options for areas with large amounts of magic/ranged mobs. One is have a separate spec that's better at single target or just scope the area out and find the best way to LOS everything. I find having two specs works out best and just blow through them one by one then switch back to AOE spec when you can.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by sanosuke View Post
    no need to really grind at low levels(well pretty much any level really) just do the quests and AOE as you do them.. you have two options for areas with large amounts of magic/ranged mobs. One is have a separate spec that's better at single target or just scope the area out and find the best way to LOS everything. I find having two specs works out best and just blow through them one by one then switch back to AOE spec when you can.
    Theres a good cave with lvl 20 - 22 wolfs and no range mobs, uhmm its in gloamwood near one of the last small towns towards desert city.

Yeah I haven't learnt all names yet.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1494019&dateline=1308  766912

Soulwalker

thank you very much will go and find the cave

+ Reply to Thread