+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Queueing up as support?

Default Queueing up as support?

Is there any way for my cleric to queue as a support toon for the LFG tool? That seems to be where the bottleneck is, and I want to get things moving.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by shaidyn View Post
    Is there any way for my cleric to queue as a support toon for the LFG tool? That seems to be where the bottleneck is, and I want to get things moving.
    Yes, you require having one of your 5 role slots having at least 22 points spent in Justicar. Justicar is apparently both our only tank soul AND our only Support soul. Jack of many trades, master of none. The only reason its 22 points when 10 is enough, is so that you cant run a neer full dps build and just splash a few points justicar. Anything past 18 does not increase your support viability until you get the 51 point root ability. And as a 51 justicar, you might as well just run a full healer role and provide more healing considering the 150 dps your doing. /endrant
    Last edited by Malbojia; 06-26-2011 at 12:11 PM.
    A little reading comprehension goes a long way.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Malbojia View Post
    Yes, you require having one of your 5 role slots having at least 22 points spent in Justicar. Justicar is apparently both our only tank soul AND our only Support soul. Jack of many trades, master of none. The only reason its 22 points when 10 is enough, is so that you cant run a neer full dps build and just splash a few points justicar. Anything past 18 does not increase your support viability until you get the 51 point root ability. And as a 51 justicar, you might as well just run a full healer role and provide more healing considering the 150 dps your doing. /endrant
    10 isn't enough, you need 11 for Repair, and if you just want Doctrine of Loyalty, then 6 is enough if you want to be really "cheap". Won't heal as much without Mien of Honor, but still usable anyway.

Okay then, what's good to mix with Justicar to best suit this support role? I'm thinking Warden, for hots, and then something else, but I don't know what. Any suggestions?

Soulwalker

Im currently running 18 in Justicar and able to queue as Support. Shaman/Inq/Justicar - Melee & AOE DPS with some great passive and direct support/off group healing.

Im unsure if this changed from 22 to a lower points requirement with 1.3

I also have not tested to see just how few points are now required, presumably 11 should be the min....14 preferred.
    Last edited by Yowzer; 06-26-2011 at 06:56 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Yowzer View Post
    Im currently running 18 in Justicar and able to queue as Support. Shaman/Inq/Justicar - Melee & AOE DPS with some great passive and direct support/off group healing.

I also have not tested to see just how few points are now required, presumably 11 should be the min....14 preferred.
    I have 14 in Justicar but cannot queue as Support, unfortunately. Since I don't plan on putting any more there (the rest is Inquisitor with a little Sentinel), I just won't be able to queue as Support unitl I can afford a 4th role that I can load up with Justicar just so I can do that....what a waste of a role.

Quote Originally Posted by Yowzer View Post

I was able to queue with 18 justicar but once hitting 38 or so it required 22 justicar to let me queue as support.

/shrug

+ Reply to Thread