+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Duracell Cleric Not Healing?

Default Duracell Cleric Not Healing?

Hello,

I believe I am having a problem with my cleric. I recently watched the following video of a level 40 Duracell Cleric AOE leveling;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bo413el0no

While watching that video I noticed that the character is getting A LOT more healing numbers up on his screen compared to me. I turned on ability icons to see what would heal me and I believe most of the healing I am missing is from Vengeance of the Winter Storm. I have Reparation up, which should be giving me 10% of all damage done, but that does not seem to be the case.

I do not have a video to show what I am doing, as I am hoping someone will know the easy answer to this problem, but if everyone is stumped I will FRAPS myself leveling to hopefully isolate the problem.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Soulwalker

You should have salvation on for self healing, reparation will heal party members.

Quote Originally Posted by Jato View Post
    You should have salvation on for self healing, reparation will heal party members.
    Haha, I knew it would be some stupid problem on my behalf. I guess I need to start reading the descriptions more fully. I guess I automatically assumed healing for the party would go to the cleric, just like Cadence. Guess not when the move specifically says it will not.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Archetype View Post
    Haha, I knew it would be some stupid problem on my behalf. I guess I need to start reading the descriptions more fully. I guess I automatically assumed healing for the party would go to the cleric, just like Cadence. Guess not when the move specifically says it will not.
    Glad I could help!

+ Reply to Thread