+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Inscribed Sourcestones Aquiring?

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    13

    Default Inscribed Sourcestones Aquiring?

    What raids do I need to go on to collect these and how do I get in them?
    I am a PVPer and never do those.

    thx

  2. #2
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,744

    Default

    Raid rifts and epic invasions drop them, as well as the raid rift daily.

  3. #3
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default

    We did the daily rift two days ago, and we didn't get an Inscribed Sourcestone from the rift. Just the 6 from daily quest.
    Current Main spec: 32/32/2 (Sent/Just/Inq)
    Offspec: 34/32 (Pur/Sent)

    Tetix,
    Icewatch EU

  4. #4
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    17

    Default

    You should have gotten it when you pick up the quest item (forgot what it was called, mote?) for your daily from the chest.

  5. #5
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetix View Post
    We did the daily rift two days ago, and we didn't get an Inscribed Sourcestone from the rift. Just the 6 from daily quest.
    Your spec really confuses me. 4% extra mana is like 160-200 mana. Healing Invocation is really bad and you gave up SP for the mana.
    Candy

  6. #6
    Ascendant paspinall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetix View Post
    We did the daily rift two days ago, and we didn't get an Inscribed Sourcestone from the rift. Just the 6 from daily quest.
    yeah that is only chance to drop, garunteed is the quest.

    Precept
    Gaming in the Multiverse


  7. #7
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Nah you actually get one out of the chest now. It will always be in the second chest. It is a 100% drop rate if you are in the raid that opened the rift.
    Candy

  8. #8
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KetFoH View Post
    Your spec really confuses me. 4% extra mana is like 160-200 mana. Healing Invocation is really bad and you gave up SP for the mana.
    I haven't updated my signature since I was doing t1. The 2 points were not for the mana, but for Healing Current, I used to like it.

    Healing Invocation is actually better, if the tank is <30%, the HoT is helping there. You have to predict when to do it. TtL+HI instant is win @10% of tank HP. Besides, you could only spend those points in bigger AoE heals, but I just do 1-2 Communion in this build when needed on LGS/Plutonus, this is our progress atm.

    Atm, it's like this:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10...xzqz.E0xobstco

    but for tank healing I use 51 Purifier anyway!



    On topic, noone from my guild got an Inscribed Sourcestone from any chest. Dunno...
    Current Main spec: 32/32/2 (Sent/Just/Inq)
    Offspec: 34/32 (Pur/Sent)

    Tetix,
    Icewatch EU

  9. #9
    Ascendant paspinall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetix View Post
    I haven't updated my signature since I was doing t1. The 2 points were not for the mana, but for Healing Current, I used to like it.

    Healing Invocation is actually better, if the tank is <30%, the HoT is helping there. You have to predict when to do it. TtL+HI instant is win @10% of tank HP. Besides, you could only spend those points in bigger AoE heals, but I just do 1-2 Communion in this build when needed on LGS/Plutonus, this is our progress atm.

    Atm, it's like this:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10...xzqz.E0xobstco

    but for tank healing I use 51 Purifier anyway!



    On topic, noone from my guild got an Inscribed Sourcestone from any chest. Dunno...
    The random ones appear in your riftloot bag not the chest.

    Precept
    Gaming in the Multiverse


+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts