+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DPS builds?

Soulwalker

Default DPS builds?

I've been searching the forums for the past few days, and while I see the Shaman/inq/just build on a newly formed post, I don't see any other dps builds. Could someone be so kind as to point me to a build for druid and inquisitor heavy builds?

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrotix View Post
    I've been searching the forums for the past few days, and while I see the Shaman/inq/just build on a newly formed post, I don't see any other dps builds. Could someone be so kind as to point me to a build for druid and inquisitor heavy builds?
    Check my signature for Inquisitor builds.

Soulwalker

Thank you.

The top dps build for cleric is 31 druid/ 24 shaman/ 11 inquis. I also saw something out there with 50 druid, but not too sure on that one.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by xDuffvy View Post
    The top dps build for cleric is 31 druid/ 24 shaman/ 11 inquis. I also saw something out there with 50 druid, but not too sure on that one.
    Yeah I aslo found that on his sig link which is nice. Gonna have one inq ranged person for when I get melee bored, and then of course a heal spec to do dungeons with.

Just got the game a couple weeks ago and got a rogue to 32 but then found it tedious and boring. I don't mind if I top the charts or not, I don't expect to as a cleric, but being as far towards the top as I can get is my target.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrotix View Post
    Yeah I aslo found that on his sig link which is nice. Gonna have one inq ranged person for when I get melee bored, and then of course a heal spec to do dungeons with.

Just got the game a couple weeks ago and got a rogue to 32 but then found it tedious and boring. I don't mind if I top the charts or not, I don't expect to as a cleric, but being as far towards the top as I can get is my target.
    Oh I really enjoy inquis. Not sure which build is in his sig but I normally run the inquisicar. I just figured I would throw out the top dps since he gave you an inquisitor build.

I enjoy running 45 shaman 11 inquis 10 sentinel, but that's because im not a min maxer

+ Reply to Thread