+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Experimental Cleric build up for feedback

Soulwalker

Default Experimental Cleric build up for feedback

Here's a build I'm working on that I thought I'd throw out to the experts to see what you think:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10...Mt0Vz.Exoqcxbo

Disclaimer: I'm not saying this is the best build at all, it's really just an experiment. While I'm not new to MMOs, I am fairly new to RIFT and this is my first attempt at thinking through a build from scratch. I'm curious if something like this would be worthwhile. It's not meant to be troll bait... Constructive criticism please.

In a nutshell I'm shooting for aggressive AoE with aggressive damage mitigation. I am concerned about mana stability (relies on Aggressive Renewal). Justicar is in there for Salvation but could b swapped for something else.

Thanks!

It's interesting thats for sure.

If you are looking for a lot of aoe with sustanability I would would recomend going 11 justicar/ 10 sent/ 45 inquisitor (Inquisicar).
    It is what I mob grind with. I have no issues taking down level 50 rifts through all of the stages.

I just don't think it is worth going that deep into purifier taking all of those healing and shield skills, you will be using GCD, while the above build your damage heals not only you but your party.
    (note: that build is my raiding offheal spec)

Rift Master

Eh? is this a solo build?

Soulwalker

@xDuffvy: Awesome thanks! Great advice... I saw Circle of Oblivion and got a bit excited for it haha... Then boosted Vex and amped to 90% damage to heal for supplement to the primary healer soul. But your build sounds interesting so I'll give that a spin.

@whistlingwind: Yes, my hope is for a solo build (big fan of Duracell but looking for other options)

Thank you for taking a look at it!

Quote Originally Posted by XeroPhane View Post
    @xDuffvy: Awesome thanks! Great advice... I saw Circle of Oblivion and got a bit excited for it haha... Then boosted Vex and amped to 90% damage to heal for supplement to the primary healer soul. But your build sounds interesting so I'll give that a spin.

@whistlingwind: Yes, my hope is for a solo build (big fan of Duracell but looking for other options)

Thank you for taking a look at it!
    ill write it up for you

Quote Originally Posted by xDuffvy View Post
    ill write it up for you
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...gx0qz.VhMo.V0x

This is the build I use to solo/offheal raids with. Some points may be alittle off since I'm at work and not at my computer so where I can look.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by xDuffvy View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...gx0qz.VhMo.V0x

This is the build I use to solo/offheal raids with. Some points may be alittle off since I'm at work and not at my computer so where I can look.
    Wow you rock! Thanks!!

+ Reply to Thread