+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sent/Justi/Warden Combo

Default Sent/Justi/Warden Combo

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...Mo0c.E0gxoszco

Thoughts? Seems like a pretty solid mix of everything you'd need to heal

Your link takes us to an almost-empty 3x archmage spec. It's possible that zam updated their talent trees while you were linking it. Or maybe I just don't get the joke.

I'm guessing it's from part of the link getting replaced with ...

Seems a bit muddled in what its trying to do. What is it trying to do?

3 points in vengeful justice seems like you want to melee with this guy but the other talents don't support that. In fact it seems like you only went Justicar enough to get even justice.

So I think this is a poor PvE build. Might as well add inquisitor and do the duracel build properly then.

If you are trying to PvP with this then I think you cant pass up Doctrine of Bliss which can really save your bacon. And you should probably put 5 points in to Shield of Faith and forget Even Justice.

If you want to run in and spam even justice great but take the defensive talents which will allow you to survive there longer.

I'd also probably take Warden to 21 for ripple and SS. You can get by with alot less in Sentinel. I'm not sure what those last 10 points or so are really getting you. Those last points are about speeding up spells that are probably too slow to really use in PvP anyway. I'm also partial to Shards of Light. It gets me alot of kills on runners and is nice for charging up your convictions. Thats the symetry is Sent/Justical - Sent's light based spells charge up Justicar's instant conviction based heals. Use healing breath every 8 seconds.

Well I was looking to do Raid heals with this build. What I was thinking with the even justice was to give myself some AoE DPS/Conviction ability (as I have none otherwise).

Was thinking I can tank heal if need be (someone dies) with HI and Orbs, Deluge/HC

Can also AoE heal with the 2x sentinel spells, DoL, and the warden AoE.

I went as high as I did in Sentinel purely for the battle rez

Rift Disciple

Why wouldnt you just go with the senticar standard build then?

as an alternitive if you want to be able to do some 3 target aoe dps while being able to fill the healing roles try 51 warden 10 sentinal 5 cabalist, your warden can do all the needed raid healing in various roles, and 5 in cab gives you 2 nukes that hit up to 3 targets and while they dont hit that hard, they will be on par with even justice spam.

and you have seen this spec in action Valcor, I belive you have grouped with Ugig a time or three

Quote Originally Posted by Jim45682 View Post
    Why wouldnt you just go with the senticar standard build then?

as an alternitive if you want to be able to do some 3 target aoe dps while being able to fill the healing roles try 51 warden 10 sentinal 5 cabalist, your warden can do all the needed raid healing in various roles, and 5 in cab gives you 2 nukes that hit up to 3 targets and while they dont hit that hard, they will be on par with even justice spam.

and you have seen this spec in action Valcor, I belive you have grouped with Ugig a time or three
    Hah I have indeed! Been too long recently though

I ran the spec I linked tonight in our raid, and I didn't like it. I still like the 51 warden spec the best for AoE heals (though I put 12 in Sentinal to get the AoE heal, and then 3 in purifier for more crit).

I will stick with the traditional Senticar build for our progression fights, just for the extra Battle Rez, but our Shamicars do much better dps and healing than I do for sure

Plane Touched

I'm not sure I agree with some of your point allocations in the sentinel tree (i.e. taking enraptured breath over +3m range).

I used to run a similar spec a while back, but only with 10 points in Warden. I couldn't justify wasting those 5 points (that you chose to put in destructive tide) just to get orbs.

Right now I'm using this most of the time: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...Mo0b.E0txfozco

Aside from the normal raid healing/utility duties, it also has clinging spirit which you can keep up on the boss for a constant +7% magic damage (assuming you have no other inquisitors, and since my guild uses no cleric DPS it's perfect for us). You get the benefit of agressive renewal, armour of devotion, and +20% crit heals, along with a purge (only useful on Uruluuk right now, but who knows what the future may hold?).

You do lose out on even justice, but I rarely ever found myself using that skill on bosses anyway since they're for the most part single target. Your DPS won't compare to the Shaman builds, but your HPS will blow them out of the water, for sure.

+ Reply to Thread