+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New 50 Looking for healing tips

Shadowlander

Default New 50 Looking for healing tips

So just got to 50 and looking to add a healing spec to my toon.

I have messed around with the 34/32 sent/puri somewhat and I am wondering am I missing it, but there is no mana regen spell on this spec? And there are alot of the same spells on these two trees?

Thanks!

Soulwalker

For healing 5 mans I would totally recommend a Warden/Sent 3x/3x build. Good well round AoE/single target healer. Only sucks when you let your hots drop off the tank, but usually it's not that big of a problem with a little practice. With this build I can solo heal all t2 bosses will little trouble.

Soulwalker

OH! And you get a mana regen spell on a 2min cooldown which is nice.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Pragious View Post
    OH! And you get a mana regen spell on a 2min cooldown which is nice.
    It's smaller than you think, but yah it helps. I'm running a 38/28 Warden/Sent on my fresh 50 (but all crafted/PvP epic gear) and have solo healed AP and DD so far pretty easily. Could be my familiarity with them since I've done them lots on my Warrior, but the build seems great for tank healing and group healing is even easier in fights like Calyx.

I may be switching to a heavier Warden spec (44/22) though. Serendipity is nice and all, but typically just "messes" up my rotation and with my longest heal being 2 seconds, it's only saving 0.5 seconds per cast - Not really that much.

But anyways, I love the play style of Warden but it's not for everyone so I would say just try out a few different builds and see what you like best then you can ask for advice on a specific build.
    Hitme (W) - Byriel - Dark Horizon
    Darane (C) - Faeblight - Knights of Septoria

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by mattya802 View Post
    It's smaller than you think, but yah it helps. I'm running a 38/28 Warden/Sent on my fresh 50 (but all crafted/PvP epic gear) and have solo healed AP and DD so far pretty easily. Could be my familiarity with them since I've done them lots on my Warrior, but the build seems great for tank healing and group healing is even easier in fights like Calyx.

I may be switching to a heavier Warden spec (44/22) though. Serendipity is nice and all, but typically just "messes" up my rotation and with my longest heal being 2 seconds, it's only saving 0.5 seconds per cast - Not really that much.

But anyways, I love the play style of Warden but it's not for everyone so I would say just try out a few different builds and see what you like best then you can ask for advice on a specific build.
    The dungeon nerf really dropped the bar on healing pressure. Like tanking scarn for 30% and surviving due to SHoE procs and cds.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Ponytoucher View Post
    The dungeon nerf really dropped the bar on healing pressure. Like tanking scarn for 30% and surviving due to SHoE procs and cds.
    Yah, I know but comparing to 2 patches go still is kinda pointless ;)
    Hitme (W) - Byriel - Dark Horizon
    Darane (C) - Faeblight - Knights of Septoria

+ Reply to Thread