+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moving on to T2's with 51 Sent?

Soulwalker

Default Moving on to T2's with 51 Sent?

Hi all,

First i must say that I love reading the cleric forums. So much great info to be gained.
    I have a concern I would like to bring to you all. I'm running a 51/12/3 Sent/Inq/puri Soul and have become completely addicted to it
    I have no problems healing (solo) T1's. I love the endless mana supply.
    However, It's time to move to T2's. I have met the requirements for awhile now but I'm somewhat nervous about starting. I hate holding folks back and I have to mostly pug.

So, after all that---How does the 51/12/3 soul work with T2's?

thanks for the help

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by jollyboom View Post
    Hi all,

First i must say that I love reading the cleric forums. So much great info to be gained.
    I have a concern I would like to bring to you all. I'm running a 51/12/3 Sent/Inq/puri Soul and have become completely addicted to it
    I have no problems healing (solo) T1's. I love the endless mana supply.
    However, It's time to move to T2's. I have met the requirements for awhile now but I'm somewhat nervous about starting. I hate holding folks back and I have to mostly pug.

So, after all that---How does the 51/12/3 soul work with T2's?

thanks for the help

Im certain youll be fine. I have a build of Sent 45/Pur 21/Warden 0 and to T2's no problem.

It will work fine, mostly on trash, but I find that you need a lot of versaility in T2s. I find myself changing specs multiple times depenging on the particular boss. I suggest getting a few variations and rotating through them as needed. Some fights will not lend themself well to the highly stationay burst style of 51 pur.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by keiren View Post
    It will work fine, mostly on trash, but I find that you need a lot of versaility in T2s. I find myself changing specs multiple times depenging on the particular boss. I suggest getting a few variations and rotating through them as needed. Some fights will not lend themself well to the highly stationay burst style of 51 pur.
    It'll be fine.

You will run into some annoying parts of t2, the final boss in CC and AP are nasty AOE fight and non warden AOE healing sort of blows, but its still in the 'meh' easy enough catagory. Worst case, have a mage or rogue swap to healing and use support. The goal is to win easily without dying, not do it all solo.

+ Reply to Thread