+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Righteous mandate bug or on purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by BishopX View Post
    anyone else notice the pun?
    I caught the pun, but I am more concerned with when they are gonna fix this!! As of last night I couldn't get Righteous Mandate to proc on either Inquisitor abilities, Sentinel abilities or Warden abilities only Justicar abilities.
    "Overall we want the various callings to be competitive with each other in their comparative roles. There isnít a mandate that Rogues do more damage than Warriors or that Mages be the best ranged damage in the game. Ideally we would like to see players with equivalent skill, gear, planar attunement, buffs etc be equally effective at damage, tanking or healing." - Kervik

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    This was not on purpose (nor can you blame it on Purpose). This fix should be coming sometime soon in a hot fix.
    Ok then, I wont blame Purpose, but I will keep a watch out for Purpose, just in case. ;)
    Eol, Chloromancer and Justinian, Inquistor, Guardians of Faeblight.
    Previous incarnations include: Camring and Camran, SWTOR; Ceol & Duri - LotRO; Eol - L2; Kili - WoW; Camring - SWG; Justinian, Camring - DAoC

Rift Disciple

so in other words 1.3 was an untested pile of crap spewed out for the sake of a content update and a tonne load of class **** ups?

yer, good to see Trion take it in the face.

Rift Disciple

Default Zibnik

I have posted several times on the 1.3 known issues about the RM issue.

There has yet to be a response from anyone in the Dev team.

I hope, since you are the Cleric Lead for Trion, your voice will be heard louder.
    Never come unarmed to a battle of wits.

The revised 3 commandments:
    1. Thou shall be honest and faithful to the provider of thy nookie.
    2. Thou shall try real hard not to kill anyone, unless they pray to a different invisible man than the one you do.
    3. Thou shall keep thy religion to thyself.
    Thank you George Carlin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2