+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerf battle clerics

Default Nerf battle clerics

Thanks Trion for f*&^%$g me over and nerfing my battle cleric, 1/2 the things i used for my cleric that worked are now gone. I understand that people complain when there classes get nerfed, but really why nerf clerics? is it because too many people are b&^%$*%g that clerics are out doing tank classes? what a joke
    "your character is the result of your conduct"---
    --Aristotle
    Lylak/Cleric/Violent Little Urchins

Plane Touched

Wth is a battle cleric? Is that a specific spec? I haven't seen any patch notes changing anything with the dps classes, at least regarding a nerf.

Soulwalker

I hope clerics do get nerfed. I am a well geared tank with full rank 6 gear + 30+ endurance trinket and all the purple vendor essences and clerics last much longer than me.

They should not be able to jump around and not die with 5+ Rank 6 dps's on them. I have seen waaay more than 5 on one cleric and them just having fun and not dieing.

I last at most 10 seconds with 5+ high dps on me and that includes my full health buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Slpnshot View Post
    Wth is a battle cleric? Is that a specific spec? I haven't seen any patch notes changing anything with the dps classes, at least regarding a nerf.

my cleric is a shaman/druid/justicar, most of my points were in justicar, my cleric was out dpsing everyone in my guild, i could solo mobs with her without worrying about relying on a group, some of the spells i had that helped me when soloing were removed. I call her a "battle" cleric because i was able to solo with her and tank mobs with her without needing help
    --Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumPimp View Post
    I hope clerics do get nerfed. I am a well geared tank with full rank 6 gear + 30+ endurance trinket and all the purple vendor essences and clerics last much longer than me.

They should not be able to jump around and not die with 5+ Rank 6 dps's on them. I have seen waaay more than 5 on one cleric and them just having fun and not dieing.

I last at most 10 seconds with 5+ high dps on me and that includes my full health buff.
    you should have did research and made your tank better, clerics cant be blamed because people dont do there research and make there characters for which they seem fit for them. If a cleric is better than a tank than that just means you didnt set your points right, it is not our fault you cant tank
    --Aristotle

Haha sorry to break it to you,
    but I expect us clerics to get hit with a giant nerf bat in the upcoming patches.

I really hope not, but with everyone QQing about us doing well in warfronts its bound to happen.

As for your spec,
    it seems pretty original I wouldn't consider it an intentional nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by xDuffvy View Post
    Haha sorry to break it to you,
    but I expect us clerics to get hit with a giant nerf bat in the upcoming patches.

I really hope not, but with everyone QQing about us doing well in warfronts its bound to happen.

As for your spec,
    it seems pretty original I wouldn't consider it an intentional nerf.

yeah it does suck because we cant help that people dont know how to build there traits right, if a cleric can kick your *** than obviously you did something wrong, why do us clerics have to be punished for knowing how to play our class =( I do agree with you though Duffvy
    Last edited by LylakNightangel; 06-22-2011 at 05:12 PM.
    --Aristotle

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by LylakNightangel View Post
    you should have did research and made your tank better, clerics cant be blamed because people dont do there research and make there characters for which they seem fit for them. If a cleric is better than a tank than that just means you didnt set your points right, it is not our fault you cant tank
    Sorry to break it to you but I now have a great build and can tank a good amount of people. A cleric should not be able to tank as much as me. I am very well geared with the maximum valor.

Let me guess you are a cleric... they will be nerfed one day whether you like it or not.

Sorry to break it to you but I now have a great build and can tank a good amount of people. A cleric should not be able to tank as much as me. I am very well geared with the maximum valor.

Let me guess you are a cleric... they will be nerfed one day whether you like it or not.
    obviously you cant read, did you not see what i said, i said THEY NERFED MY CLERIC
    --Aristotle

Soulwalker

obviously you cant read, did you not see what i said, i said THEY NERFED MY CLERIC
    that's great it had to be done and im glad rift made a smart decision.

that's great it had to be done and im glad rift made a smart decision.
    maybe you just suck at your job platinum
    --Aristotle

Soulwalker

maybe you just suck at your job platinum

its ok let your anger out. Soon you will forget about the needed nerf that had to be done to your class. Was getting tired of seeing clerics jump around healing themselves tanking MANY players.

Cant believe it took this long for a nerf. I will get on later today if I see they still jump around heal themselves and tank alot of players i will QQ more for further nerfs.

yeah and maybe ill just QQ about tanks that cant play their class right
    its ok let your anger out. Soon you will forget about the needed nerf that had to be done to your class. Was getting tired of seeing clerics jump around healing themselves tanking MANY players.

Cant believe it took this long for a nerf. I will get on later today if I see they still jump around heal themselves and tank alot of players i will QQ more for further nerfs.
    --Aristotle

Soulwalker

Default Troll

@ Platnium....

I like your sense of entitlement you have with your own toons, when you make the comment that cleric tanks shouldn't be able to tank as well as your paladin. Also, I understand you may still be smarting after the proposed nerfs to your beloved warrior but thats still no excuse to troll the cleric forums to make yourself feel better.

You also made an insightful contribution to a previous discussion about healers to the effect of i didnt bother to read the above post....herpderp healers are hard to kill, nerf them.

Hopefully you continue to monitor the thread in which you asked for advice on whether or not warriors are good for pvp, so that you may learn something and stop sucking in warfronts. For the sake of us on any of the forums, I hope you improve so we don't have to sift through another nerf x class because I need to legitimize my suckage post.

Rift Chaser

Frankly I don't buy 99% of peoples' QQing. Every post is crying the other class is overpowered, but if every single post is correct then every class is overpowered and thus balanced.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast