+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Healing Cleric Stats?!?!

  1. #1
    Shadowlander Moonclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    30

    Default Healing Cleric Stats?!?!

    I know the cleric main stat is wisdom! But with so many gear in the game, I see my self at a cross road. Do I want WIS+ Spell Crit, or WIS+Spell Pwr.

    I always have thought that WIS+Spell Crit was the way to go, but now I am wondering if there is a certain level of Spell Crit for healing clerics where I should move onto spell power. Anyone know this?

  2. #2
    Plane Touched Aubie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    292

    Default

    go for spell power till you hit about 1050 then go for crit on top.

  3. #3
    Shadowlander Moonclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aubie View Post
    go for spell power till you hit about 1050 then go for crit on top.
    Thank you..


    You wouldn't happen to know where is a good Spell Crit goal, so i can move back onto spell power?

  4. #4
    Plane Touched Aubie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    292

    Default

    1100 is the max solo sp you really ever use... after that just pump crit as high as you can.

  5. #5
    Shadowlander Moonclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aubie View Post
    1100 is the max solo sp you really ever use... after that just pump crit as high as you can.
    Just wondering... how did you come up with that number?

  6. #6
    Plane Touched Aubie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    292

    Default

    spellpower is only useful to a point, where you will tradeoff 1 sp for 3-4 crit points (in your gear)

    after 1050 is the point where the trade off starts weighing in more heavily in the favor of crit, and at 1100, its a no brainer.

  7. #7
    Shadowlander Moonclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aubie View Post
    spellpower is only useful to a point, where you will tradeoff 1 sp for 3-4 crit points (in your gear)

    after 1050 is the point where the trade off starts weighing in more heavily in the favor of crit, and at 1100, its a no brainer.
    I C. thank you agian!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts