+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Plz Increase # of Convictions Attainable or Doctrine Potency

Soulwalker

Default Plz Increase # of Convictions Attainable or Doctrine Potency

K? Doctrines suck donkey kong ding dong floppy schlong for healing, or make heals not on global cool down so we can maintain conviction without having to totally sacrifice everything for the ubersuck

run a senticar build and watch your doctrines shine.

Rift Disciple

i disagree, im a PvP cleric currently 2 bars from rank 5, and i think the way doctrines are set up is the only way to stop me from spamming even more heals.

Its perfectly fine in pvp and pve the way it is, any more and id be immortal. and if you think doctrines suck? clearly you dont have good enough gear because my loyalty doctrines hit around 1k-1500 which is rediculous for an instant, spammable aoe
    Last edited by yoshiii; 06-22-2011 at 10:52 AM.

Plane Touched

Are you even playing cleric?
    Kama, Cleric of Briarcliff

Melee Chloromancer 2.0 <Shaman Justicar>

Shield of Telara

If they upped the amount of doctrines or took them off the cooldown Duracell would be completely OP in raids.

EDIT: hit 1050 dps with 1000 hps on plutonous this week in t2 gear. That is zero gsb+ loot.
    Last edited by Relanex; 06-22-2011 at 10:53 AM.
    Tsarin - Sunrest (PVP-RP) - Eth DPS Cleric (50) - Static

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorBlaze View Post
    suck donkey kong ding dong floppy schlong

if this did not scream "TROLL" to all of you, then you deserve to get trolled
    Belmont - Order of Shadow - 5/5 4/4 4/4

Living off Mage tears since 2006

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kulltiras View Post
    if this did not scream "TROLL" to all of you, then you deserve to get trolled
    http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.c...s05e08_480.jpg

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Relanex View Post
    If they upped the amount of doctrines or took them off the cooldown Duracell would be completely OP in raids.

EDIT: hit 1050 dps with 1000 hps on plutonous this week in t2 gear. That is zero gsb+ loot.
    I would love to see your build. Is that single target dps/heals or aoe?

Rift Disciple

im gunna go ahead and do the world on a favor, and call BS on this. There simply is not enough AoE damage going out, to allow you to get 1000 HPS on Plutonus. You could sit there and wait for it with 4 convictions ready, and if your doing 1050 DPS as a duracell, there is simply no way for you to get 1000 HPS. Its fight mechanics, that fight doesnt do that much damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulltiras View Post
    im gunna go ahead and do the world on a favor, and call BS on this. There simply is not enough AoE damage going out, to allow you to get 1000 HPS on Plutonus. You could sit there and wait for it with 4 convictions ready, and if your doing 1050 DPS as a duracell, there is simply no way for you to get 1000 HPS. Its fight mechanics, that fight doesnt do that much damage.

hes using the 4x bull**** multiplier though!

RIFT Community Ambassador Radak's Avatar

The only doctrine that could use a buff is DoB when in MoL.
    It's scaling is really bad and the healing from DoL is nearly the same at higher gear levels as they have the exact same coefficient and the only difference is the slightly higher base value.

If they did buff DoB it might help the justicar survivability a bit more and make it a useful talent for tanking and allow them to use their convictions a bit more for themself instead of 1 every 6-7.5sec for a PoR and some potential raid healing.
    Cleric tanking: Justicar guide | Justicar spreadsheet and item list
    Defence is as much a part of war as offense, the shield as important a tool as the sword.

Shield of Telara

The fight mechanic for that fight is as follows:

Get behind boss and walk with him toward the focus. Righteous mandate on tank. He will clap the tank and the focus. He will cast cipher on the raid. Their entire health will drop by 75%. You hit 2-3 doctrine of loyalties to spike the entire raid back to 100%. He will then clap the tank and the focus. The raid will take about 3500 damage from artifact explosion. 2-3 docrtines will spike the raid back to 100%. You then dps across about 30-35 yards of open space to the next focus, for 3 of these things. Hit mechanic is very predictable.

My heal number put me third on the healing charts at 1000 hps. That isn't bs, the mechanics of the fight are absolutely predictable. My dps put me somewhere around 12th. Which in truth, is pretty bad overall if I was using that as my only activity.
    Tsarin - Sunrest (PVP-RP) - Eth DPS Cleric (50) - Static

Rift Disciple

Get behind boss and walk with him toward the focus. Righteous mandate on tank. He will clap the tank and the focus. He will cast cipher on the raid. Their entire health will drop by 75%. You hit 2-3 doctrine of loyalties to spike the entire raid back to 100%. He will then clap the tank and the focus. The raid will take about 3500 damage from artifact explosion. 2-3 docrtines will spike the raid back to 100%. You then dps across about 30-35 yards of open space to the next focus, for 3 of these things. Hit mechanic is very predictable.

My heal number put me third on the healing charts at 1000 hps. That isn't bs, the mechanics of the fight are absolutely predictable. My dps put me somewhere around 12th. Which in truth, is pretty bad overall if I was using that as my only activity.

i am well aware of how the fight works. My point still stands, from 50% down, there is so little healing to do, I still KNOW that you are exaggerating or just lying.

and LOLWUT cipher does not drop the raid BY 75%. it normally doesn't even hit everyone in the raid, and when it does, it MIGHT drop someone down to 50%, if that.

Shadowlander

Again, what is your spec please? If you don't have a link to your exact build, just number it #/#/# Role/Role/Role

Thanks in advance.

in my video, I let off a 1020 bolt of depravity.... nice cuz im a caster. I then 1 sec later press doctrine of loyalty and heal 10 people each for 890!

doctrines work for me man I dunno wha to tell ya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast